Massey Ferguson rims to Farmall July 15, 2010 11:35AM
I have a pair of pressed steel rims off of a Massey Ferguson off of an 1155 or 1135 and i was wondering if theres anyway to put them onto my Farmall M. Anyone know of an adapter to do this? Thanks!

Re: Massey Ferguson rims to Farmall July 16, 2010 03:25AM
Most companies used the standard 9-bolt pattern on duals, but there are a few exceptions. I really don't know if Massey is one of them. If they are 9-bolt, just find some hubs to fit your M and you are good to go. If not, you are gonna need an adapter plate. Nothing a good welding shop can't fix! Or if it is a permanent or high-hp puller, just use weld-on hubs that fit your wheels! Smiling

Re: Massey Ferguson rims to Farmall July 16, 2010 10:55AM
Yea they are 9 bolt rims, now i just need to find adapters!

Re: Massey Ferguson rims to Farmall July 16, 2010 03:01PM
Find someone who used to run duals on their M or 560 back in the day.... They usually got rid of the duals, but the hubs tend to lurk in the corners of sheds! Smiling BTW: those axles are the same from M's, through 460, 560, 656, 666, 686, and even the utilities I think.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,666, Posts: 229,748, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,926.

Our newest member JD_8520