Calling All FFA Members! July 16, 2010 01:31AM
Ok, so I know that this is not an FFA page, but I know that many of the pulls are sponsored by FFA Chapters and that this is an organization that many of you have been involved with at one time or another.

Excel Sportswear is an Official Licensee of the FFA. We help Chapters all across the country with custom Chapter t-shirts. When working with us, not only do the kids get Officially Licensed apparel but a portion of the order goes back to the FFA.

So why am I posting? Because many of the Chapters want shirts in time for the beginning of the school year and/or for the National Convention in October and start looking into their shirts over the summer. So if any of you know of any Chapters that are looking, are an adviser or member yourself, please check out the new website, and give a call or email in.

Thank you all for taking the time to look this over. Have a great weekend, and if you are pulling, stay safe and good luck!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,669, Posts: 229,759, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,075, Posts: 225,935.

Our newest member JD_8520