manchester pull July 17, 2010 06:17PM
great show all day. both clubs nice job!!!

Re: manchester pull July 18, 2010 12:45AM
Lot's of iron and lot's of hooks!!! I can't believe the # of people that were there. Also thought they kept the show moving too!

Re: manchester pull July 18, 2010 01:23AM
Jim V and Tom O also great job. keep things going all day.lots of equipment. hope to see the two clubs together again.anyone that gives you s@#t on that pull wasnt there.both clubs should be very proud.thanks delaware co fair board for letting us pull there.

Re: manchester pull July 18, 2010 02:40AM
congrats andrew vorwold for winning the 9300 heavy ltd pro class. the jd may have gotten you but i think he broke something about half way . almost got you on 5 cyl. good job andrew. hope your head didnt swell to much.

Re: manchester pull July 18, 2010 12:38PM
Was a long hot day, but over all a great pull!! Had fun!

Re: manchester pull July 19, 2010 01:02AM
It is always a hot day and the crowd is always awesome. My only question is why can,t the fair board get someone to level that track and take out the humps and valleys and get the start line so it is not an uphill start. This would make the start line tons better and move some of that dirt pile so the blade tractors have room on the start line.There has always ben a record crowd and pullers there so it would be worth there time and make the show better to watch and participate. I would like to say good job Fantasy and eci. You guys should join forces and be one hell of a show..

Re: manchester pull July 19, 2010 03:05AM
It was a great pull both day and night. In the afternoon the Heartland Pullers had 172 hooks with 2 sleds. It was a great turn out. We would like to thank all the pullers and fans for showing up on that HOT day. We would also like to thank the Delaware Co. Fair Board also for having us come in and pull, we really appriciate it. Everyone had a great time. A few of the pullers ended up with to much heat, but they still pulled that day and even stayed and pulled that evening. Go figure. I guess that is what you call a dedicated puller.
Hope to see everyone at our next pull and that is at the Great Jones Co. Fair in Monticello, IA. on Wend. July 21, at 10:00 a.m.
Thanks again
Lynn

Re: manchester pull July 19, 2010 11:04AM
LYNN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was a great pull both day and night. In the
> afternoon the Heartland Pullers had 172 hooks with
> 2 sleds. It was a great turn out. We would like to
> thank all the pullers and fans for showing up on
> that HOT day. We would also like to thank the
> Delaware Co. Fair Board also for having us come in
> and pull, we really appriciate it. Everyone had a
> great time. A few of the pullers ended up with to
> much heat, but they still pulled that day and even
> stayed and pulled that evening. Go figure. I guess
> that is what you call a dedicated puller.
> Hope to see everyone at our next pull and that is
> at the Great Jones Co. Fair in Monticello, IA. on
> Wend. July 21, at 10:00 a.m.
> Thanks again
> Lynn

ALSO, we would like to thank all of the people that helped out at the pull. It takes a lot of manpower. The flag people, hook and unhook people, the ones getting all the tractors in line, the guys checking the RPM'S on the tractors that day, all the guys that ran the 4 - wheeler for the 10-mph classes, the guys at the scales, the announcers, the ones taking the distances and signing up the pullers, and anyone else I may have forgotten THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!

Re: Manchester Pull July 19, 2010 01:43PM
Great Pull!!!

It's too bad other County Fairs can not pull of a full day of tractor pulling. We have pulled in Manchester 2 years now and had a great time.

Re: Manchester Pull July 19, 2010 03:02PM
First time pulling there and we had a very good time,and would come back next year.Thanks Rubey 71

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM