Freeport Pics July 18, 2010 08:14AM
Here's my pics from Freeport Thursday.

[picasaweb.google.com]

Re: Freeport Pics July 18, 2010 04:15PM
I have one photo posted on the Midwest Summer Nationals Facebook Fan page of Brinkmeier's when all went wrong Fri night. I actually captured it on one rear wheel... you can see it here: [www.facebook.com] Just glad no one was hurt and they had it up and running to come in 3rd at Darlington the next night.

More photos from Freeport to come on the Facebook Fan Page over the next few days (have to mix posting in with making hay and combining wheat, unless i take the laptop and upload from the field on the go)

Re: Freeport Pics July 18, 2010 05:13PM
That is an awesome picture!

DPS

Re: Freeport Pics July 18, 2010 05:27PM
Thanks... Might not be one Gary, Sharon and the guys will want to see or be reminded of the moment, but I thought maybe some of the pulling fans would be interested in seeing it.

I have a few more of immediately after that happened along with various Super Farms, Heavy Unlimited Super Stocks, Mini Rods, Super Modifieds and more Pro Stock. They will be up on the Facebook Fan page in a few days. I am on the committee and was working on getting photos for our advertising use, but since I am friends with Brinkmeier's, I usually shoot more of them every pull.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM