Help with building a Limited Pro-Stocker July 21, 2010 09:21AM
Here is a basic outline of the Ltd. Pro Stock class...

8200#
466 CI
3x4 smooth turbo
OEM head
No intercooler/aftercooler
Headers allowed
P-pump

I'm just looking for advice on building/set-up/ect. Any help here would be appriciated!!
I would figure that Pro-Stock/Super-Farm/Pro-Farm setups would be similar so anything would be helpful.. THANKS!!

Re: Help with building a Limited Pro-Stocker July 22, 2010 11:32AM
Same rules as in my area, kinda looks like a 1066 only class from my viewpoint I am not a hater of ih or a lover of deere, but when there is only 1 other color and 12 of the same go down the track it kind of gets monotanous. Good luck on your endeavor. hopefully you can build something unique and be competitive and not just another cookie cutter 66 series.

Re: Help with building a Limited Pro-Stocker July 22, 2010 11:46AM
hahaha.. yeah i know what you mean.

But I'm actually gonna be working on a Massey Ferguson 6499 with the 451 Sisu motor.. something different! haha
Its gonna take a while.. because of having fun with our current pulling tractor and the whole money issue.. but it will happen!!

Re: Help with building a Limited Pro-Stocker July 22, 2010 12:03PM
Awesome. Those sisu engines have some guts and will make awesome power or at least the new 513 engine does. I think there will be another massey out with the v8 in it for a 550 cube class by next year.

Re: Help with building a Limited Pro-Stocker July 22, 2010 12:11PM
Yep! We have looked far and wide and there are some damn good Massey builders out there.. when we eventually get her running i sure hope it will be a sight to see!! hahaha

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009