West Liberty,IA results? July 21, 2010 04:04PM
Any results?

Re: West Liberty,IA results? July 21, 2010 04:07PM
all i heard was Goodwin won, ulmer took a piston maybe. 8 in the DSS.

Re: West Liberty,IA results? July 21, 2010 04:10PM
Thanks,now that is service!!!!

Re: West Liberty,IA results? July 22, 2010 01:28AM
Was wondering where Eugene Williams' three tractors have been? Also is Chance Encounter going to run any Outlaw hooks or sticking with Region 3 this year?

Congrats to River Rat mod! Glad to see it getting back in the winners circle.

Re: West Liberty,IA results? July 22, 2010 03:57AM
Chance Encounter is planning on running the sac, fort dodge weekend. Haven't been running outlaw yet because of breakage and other things in life going on.

Re: West Liberty,IA results? July 22, 2010 05:36AM
Thanks for responding. I was just curious. I'm glad for the pullers sake that there are several organizations to run with, giving you more options. As a fan, I'd like to have every DSS possible at the pull I am attending, but you guys have to have lives too. I always say that if I ever had a tractor myself, I would never have time to make more than 10 hooks in a summer anyway so I admire the all the pullers for their dedication.

Re: West Liberty,IA results? July 24, 2010 03:50AM
I don't remember hearing any complaining the first few yrs the turbines were out, they were always at the bottom.. If they don't have any major failures, they will probably be on top, mostly because of what Allen said.. they make every hook.. That's how you win the points.. You don't have to win all the hooks, its about making the events..
Good to see the River Rat up and running again.. (and looks like its running hard too.)
Where's the Allisons....
I'm glad those that could make the haul, make it to TX.. (at least for one event that didnt get rained out..)

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM