BSTP Pro-Stocks July 23, 2010 12:59PM
Where have the Baders been with there Deeres lately in the BSTP circut ?

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 24, 2010 12:40AM
That is a good question. I have a opinion but it will really some people off

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 24, 2010 03:09AM
i heard since they were broke the first couple badger state hooks they just decided to go to some bstp every now and then and hit some of the bigger shows up south of us.

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 24, 2010 05:08AM
They never went to the first two hooks

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 24, 2010 05:33AM
ya because i think they were broke

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 24, 2010 09:45AM
So let me guess they were broke last night too? But they were at monroe and it got rained out

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 24, 2010 10:03AM
they are their tractors they can do what they want to with them

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 24, 2010 11:50AM
I think it was a honest question. And nothing bad has been said about them

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 25, 2010 07:57AM
Been hit n miss for a lot of guys economy and maybe family come in to play some of us do have to work to pay for the toys too lol i kinda go with sully on the opinion thing but wont say it lol

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 25, 2010 09:04AM
Expensive class to be in for sure, seen Brinkmeire send a big turbo to the junk yard friday nite @ R.C.

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 25, 2010 04:49PM
Yeah, that was quite a pop. Any idea if it did any other damage?

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 26, 2010 02:14AM
he was going to come back Saturday night, he had another turbo for it, but they got flooded at home, needed to stay home and take care of business

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 26, 2010 01:29PM
IMO Baders werent at Richland Center becasue I think they have kids that show animals at the Green County fair. They will be around again.

DPS

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 26, 2010 01:45PM
What happened to Hook on Sat. ? Did they have flooding problems also? or did they break

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 26, 2010 03:21PM
I think it was more getting home.. IL rte. 84 was closed as was IL 72.. We had a hard time getting home Sat. Night from Richland Center. Water all over the roads..

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 26, 2010 04:29PM
i was told that Lake Carroll was in danger of the dam breaking, so they went home. as for Baders, they probably stay away because they are tired of T bone kicking their tail. JMO

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 28, 2010 01:32PM
Its not often that I reply to this childish gossip, but today I will entertain you all. First of all we are not scared to pull against anybody, and do not mind getting beat either. Hooks are great friends of ours, Why else would we have given them our spare pump to use last year to make Freeport and Darlington. second, we will pull where we want when we want why we want, theres more to life than just tractor pulling. Next, finances are not an issue, if they were we would probably would have sold a tractor, not have spent 50 grand on them this year already. I do have kids and they do have animals they show and they do need me to be their dad. Any other questions I will answer them and any stupid replies I will answer those as well. We will be at Dubuque and Warren and Hillsboro and Bowling Green and Pec, figure it out for yourself.
No Fear and Forever Green
Troy Bader

Baders - Good Luck July 28, 2010 02:13PM
Good luck Randy & Troy at your next hooks. I'll see you in dubuque and bowling green (glad youre making that trip). I hope your kids did good at the fair.

DPS

Re: BSTP Pro-Stocks July 28, 2010 03:28PM
Looking forward to watching you guys run in Hillsboro. And as a father, well said Troy.

Baders July 30, 2010 11:54AM
I appreciate when you guys do come the pulls I can make because 2 more good tractors helps the show a lot. I will have to say that I was a little disappointed that you were not pulling the entire Badger State Schedule because I go to a lot of those shows (yes I know thats kind of self fish). That being said it sounds like a lot more fun to me to go where you want when you want rather than feeling obligated to a points series.

Have a good summer (what's left of it)

Jay

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM