churing dirt July 24, 2010 02:55AM
how is the sat .day show to go ? it rained over 2" last nite ??

Re: churing dirt July 24, 2010 03:42AM
had 4-5in lastnite south 40 mi

Re: churing dirt July 24, 2010 03:55AM
its on for the farm pull ; starts at noon just talked to jason

Re: churing dirt July 25, 2010 03:47AM
Churnin dirt got the whole show in!!! amazing to say the least. Big effort to get it done, lots of water/mud everywhere. huge crowd sat nite. my hats off to Jason and the whole crew!!!! Hell of a pull, plain and simple!!!!
I am already looking forward to 2011.

Re: churing dirt July 25, 2010 04:59AM
Was there another pull going on somewhere that all the pro stockers were at? There were a few more on fri than sat. A lot of mid season wrenching?

Re: churing dirt July 25, 2010 07:26AM
Perry, Was Jay with you, or was he home filling sandbags? I know his house is far enough away from the creek and on high ground, but he likes to help his neighbors. This flood is worse than the one about 10 years ago. Even saw a motor home doing some bobbing in the water.

Re: churing dirt July 25, 2010 08:03AM
saw a few bumps in the road and mud lol drove a long ways and should have stayed home hope you get the weather on your side and no delays next time

Re: churing dirt July 25, 2010 08:51AM
Stubbs;
Jay has been busy with tower damage from all the lighting strikes!! took out a generator and and bunch of other elect stuff, said the high water made difficult to even get to some of the sites. Crazy weather. I am sure the libs will say it is global warming and they will need to jack up energy taxes to "help us"....................

Re: churing dirt pro stocks July 25, 2010 11:06AM
Brinkmeier wrecked a turbo friday night. I suspect Hook went home because of the flooding. Not sure where Tool time x 2 was.

Re: churing dirt July 25, 2010 11:08AM
Was a wonderful show, we had a great time. Thanks for all the hard work to Jason and crew.

Jay Fleming

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2010 02:06PM by fleming21.

Re: churing dirt July 25, 2010 11:30AM
I agree the churnin dirt (mud) nationals were great! They got everybody parked and to the track easily and the track was awsome. Thanx to Jason and all his crew and the tri-county mini group as well. See you in '11.

Re: churing dirt July 28, 2010 09:05AM
it was and greet weekend had a good time the track crew did and asome job getting the track readysee you in 2011

Re: churing dirt July 28, 2010 04:41PM
I was at the saturday night pull and was very disapointed. First you could not make that dirt a track no matter what the weather does.The dirt is so lose the sled would get stuck and have to be pushed off the dirt pile with a skid loader every time.Then the announcers were asking the sled and track people who was next and what class was up next.Us pullers had no idea what sled or track we were on or when we pulled.Your classes were made up of trucks and tractors that were in a bigger class just to make numbers. The pro stock class was weak and the diesel truck class had one true 3.0 truck and the 466 and rpm class is not big time pulling.Sorry to be so mean but i call a spade a spade and lets be truthful and not blow this in to something it was not.I will say nice class of 2wd mods.

Churning Dirt Richland Center, WI July 29, 2010 02:34AM
Dave, Thanks for coming, obviously I don't agree with all your comments, but the feedback is good. We learned a ton this year, and already have new and different ideas for next year. As a Promoter I have 3 goals. 1. Provide a show to the 80% of the people in those stands, 80% of your fans go to one pull a year, their local pull. 2. Provide a show to the 20% of the pulling fans that follow a group and really know the vehicles, classes etc. 3. Don't Lose Money. Thanks again to all of you that attended this years event. Jason Schultz

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2010 02:35AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Churning Dirt Richland Center, WI July 29, 2010 04:41AM
jason ; your job on this pull was great!!!!! the 5 plus in. of rain didn;t help any one !! the tracks where as good as could be expected for the conds. you adapted and you won; every class was run great job!! confused on the classes? you have to pull what you can in any order to get it done .the prostocks are the hottest class!! every promoter wants that class !! when you turn 6000 plus rpms with a motor that did maybe 2800 in a stock farm tractor; things come loose;turbos go bad : problems happen you just can;t fix at the track; these tractors were at freeport;darlington; farm progess;and back to rc; in just a week s time . the horse power went from 150 stock to 2000 now with the block and head they came with or a factory replacement ;just my two cents worth ; the page family ; thanks again .

Re: churing dirt July 29, 2010 03:41PM
hey dave you ever put on a pull before? i dont get wrapped up in this computer gossip but your comments piss me off personally we worked our butts off to put on a pull last wkend no the track wasnt the greatest but it was fair for everyone alot of people would've cancelled the whole wkend but we did'nt maybe you should look at the whole picture before you make comments

Re: churing dirt July 29, 2010 04:17PM
Well said Jason!!!!!!!!! Considering we had nearly 5in of rain in two days it was amazing that a pull even took place!! Most places cancel after a tenth.

Re: churing dirt August 04, 2010 02:21PM
Yes i have and do put on pulls.You did do alot of work and it was appreciated..But my statements are right on.You had 2 prostock tractors,1 3.0 diesel truck and 3 mod 4wds..Rpm classes are boring and the other classes had weak numbers except the 2wds.It was not a 15 dollar pull

Re: churing dirt August 05, 2010 04:57AM
Dave fuller
Yes i have and do put on pulls.You did do alot of work and it was appreciated..But my statements are right on.You had 2 prostock tractors,1 3.0 diesel truck and 3 mod 4wds..Rpm classes are boring and the other classes had weak numbers except the 2wds.It was not a 15 dollar pull
The way I count according to the results there were at least 7 true mod 4x4, 5 and 7 pro stocks not sure on diesel trucks.

Re: churing dirt August 05, 2010 05:10AM
Great show Jason, I will be back next year, granteds i just pulled in the day show in the 2.6 diesel class but i know of at least three true 3.0 diesel trucks that were there for the night show.

Re: churing dirt August 05, 2010 06:51AM
Technically two of the tractors that hooked with the prostocks were superstocks. So techncially on the Saturday night pull there were three "true prostocks". Hull's is an alcohol supersotck and Black Jack is a diesel super stock.

DPS

Re: churing dirt/Dave Fuller August 05, 2010 08:30AM
Don't drink so much before the pull starts next time. It is much easier to count when Sober.

Re: churing dirt/Dave Fuller August 05, 2010 08:41AM
the reason there werent that many prostocks is because they went home because of all the rain and flooding

Re: churing dirt August 05, 2010 02:51PM
I did not remember that many mods who were they? Also the only hard running diesel was matt schafer or obviously you have not seen a good group of 3.0 trucks. The main thing is that everyone had fun and were safe.

Re: churing dirt August 06, 2010 01:37AM
Dave fuller
I did not remember that many mods who were they? Also the only hard running diesel was matt schafer or obviously you have not seen a good group of 3.0 trucks. The main thing is that everyone had fun and were safe.
Skelton x 2, Davis, Manke, Calzeno, Dickman, Ferris, Kelly

Re: churing dirt August 06, 2010 03:19AM
Congrat's Jason and great job!!! Looking forward to next yearSmiling

Re: churing dirt August 06, 2010 08:52AM
it has agood show on friday nine pro stock were there some had to go home on sat due to to floding in northern iowa and t boone team because of a dike bursting threten there crops mr fuller must not like super farm badgerstate they put on a good show with intercolers there alot than watching ntpa they good volenteere to get the track ready it took 8 hours to prepare the track on fri and saturday the track was better on saturdy come to hillboro mr fuller to wath 23 pro stocks ppl

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009