Nebraska Bush Pullers Results July 24, 2010 09:37AM
Just wondering if there was any results from the recent pulls?

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Results July 25, 2010 05:37AM
The results are way too slow on the website, maybee new secretery?

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Results July 25, 2010 05:41AM
Not to slow just shure they all have been busy... there is life after pulling too.

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Results July 25, 2010 09:09AM
No results yet?

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Results July 26, 2010 02:28AM
www.nebraskabushpullers.com some are up i see

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Results July 26, 2010 03:41PM
You know guys its hard for the people who run the website and keep it up to date when we are on the road for three or four days straight tractor pulling and then when we get back home we all have jobs we have to go to! so give them a break they are doing there best to keep it as up to date as possible. Just be patient they we'll get them posted

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Results July 27, 2010 05:26AM
I agree I was not that concerned just curious... Is the Playmate out for the season? I didn't see it in a few of the results.

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Results July 27, 2010 05:31AM
Leslie broke the crank in the Playmate, from what i hear it will be a month before they have a new one, then it should be back out!

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Results July 27, 2010 07:15AM
There is a new crank being made right now so there hoping to have it back out for the last part of the season

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Results July 27, 2010 02:17PM
Could I ask about the numbers this year?? Are they normal out there?

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers Results July 28, 2010 04:04AM
At the start of the season we having some issue's with numbers, but the last couple show's have been good. I was very happy with the turn out we had at the Colfax County Fair event. Thank you everyone who pulled or attended the Colfax County Fair. There are couple new tractors out there that we will still see this year.

Brian Fuhr

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,666, Posts: 229,748, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,926.

Our newest member JD_8520