Platte City Mo July 24, 2010 02:12PM
I would like to thank Mrs Spankys Toy for being the pit police...You were a great traffic director! Should have made a career out of it! Now go bake cookies--

Re: Platte City Mo July 25, 2010 04:05AM
Any results??

Re: Platte City Mo July 26, 2010 05:59AM
I think the results were she got told where to go by more than ONE person. She even PO'd Andy, and he's pretty easy goin' I reckon.

Re: Platte City Mo July 26, 2010 07:03AM
I will say that the hired security at Platte City was a bit zealous, we were just sitting by our trailer talking and laughing but not drinking and 2 of them came over and said that it looked like we were having fun so they just wanted to make sure we weren't drinking alcohol.

Re: Platte City Mo July 26, 2010 07:26AM
Good thing you weren't drinking........otherwise they would have sent Mrs. Spanky over to spank you. Not only is she a traffic cop, she is also in charge of Guantanamo......

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM