Churning Dirt Says Thanks July 26, 2010 02:11AM
On behalf of the Knights of Columbus, I want to personally thank all of you for working with us to help make the Churning Dirt happen, it was a group effort I know it went late both nights because we started late, the pulling tracks weren't the greatest, but we ran every class we had scheduled. Thanks to Brad K and Jimmy for moving the sleds all over the place, pulling one way then the other, you helped make it happen. All the pullers were great, parking wherever you could and hauling stuff in, I can't thank you enough. The Badger officials were awesome Dirk, Jim, Steve, Greg thanks for all your help and input on the track Friday and Saturday. Thanks to Don Slama for running home quick and grabbing his leveler and tractor. I now completely understand why Badger State is respected as one of the premiere pulling organizations in the country from the pullers to Amy and Kellie you are the best. Thanks to the State Level Mini Rods for showing up on a night off-awesome class of 9. Thank you to the 2wd pullers, we had 11 of the best, results are at www.bstponline.org, great show, we all made it work, and we look forward to a dry 2011 event. Thanks again. Jason 608-604-5068
I will post on here when pics are done, whatssmokin did also video the event. If you any pics you want posted email them to jason@alcamcreamery.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2010 02:13AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Churning Dirt Says Thanks July 27, 2010 09:23AM
Excellent show Jason. I attended both nights and I understand the problems the weather caused. It didn't seem to bother anyone around me. Thanks for all your hard work and I'm already looking forward to next year.

Re: Churning Dirt Says Thanks July 27, 2010 10:35AM
Thanks for attending, spread the good word.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM