Langford-New Oregon vfd Jamboree and Tractor Pull July 26, 2010 03:57PM
www.downhomecountryweekend.com

Langford Showdown July 27, 2010 04:28PM
all classes are raised purse
top 3 from each esp class going head to head for bonus money at the end of the night

[www.empirestatepullers.com]
[www.wnyprofarm.com]

Re: Langford Showdown July 28, 2010 05:42AM
You confused me- Is it the top 3 from every class going into 1 class and pulling for 1 money? Or is it the top 3 of each class pulling at there class weight and competeing with each other again for the added money. Please Clarify

Re: Langford Showdown July 28, 2010 11:30AM
Take top 3 from the regular class. Then pulloff for money in each class individually = 15 hooks after 1st session and the semis! If someone cant come back will take the next place untill they get 3!

Re: Langford-New Oregon vfd Jamboree and Tractor Pull July 28, 2010 03:05PM
I am putting some special photo collages together for langford. I have made collages from 1990 of all the classes. I am looking to put together a 8x10 of class winners. I have a picture of Trouble maker ( randy) and Collin Broughton as winners of the night mod and super class. beside the regular classes of SS,Mod,Twd,4 wd their was a national class of mins and super stock 4x4 from PA.

Jeff

Re: Langford-New Oregon vfd Jamboree and Tractor Pull July 28, 2010 11:20PM
awesome jeff, anything that you come across of the "Trouble Maker" id like to get copies of electronically or hard copies it doesnt matter. if its something you can look into let me know- thanks jeff (schmitty700x@hotmail.com)

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,668, Posts: 229,751, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,927.

Our newest member JD_8520