where is jessie July 29, 2010 10:08AM
John when is jessie gonna come on to play? I'd like to see how you do with
500 more lbs.

Re: where is jessie July 29, 2010 10:30AM
Unless theres a new one....Jessie's chassis is now green...and called midlife crisis

Re: where is jessie July 29, 2010 11:15AM
Hootman is building the new one. Will be sweet to see back on the track!

Re: where is jessie July 29, 2010 12:59PM
so far whats done looks sweet

Re: where is jessie July 29, 2010 03:11PM
I spent most of yesterday at Jason’s shop trading time with him, I lent a hand on an IH oil pan he was fabricating and he let me use his blast cabinet. Basically he was nice enough to let me use his sandblaster and I did my best not to break anything or slow him down on his projects (he even bought me lunch!). I was just happy to be lending a hand and working on pulling parts again, it’s been a while and I forgot how much I missed it.

In the back part of the shop was the great looking Jessie component chassis with some nice new Binderlite sheetmetal mounted on it. The hood looks great, the chassis has some really nice details on it, and it should be a great tractor for both the LSS and HSS classes. The chassis is quite a bit different from the other ones he’s built so it will be interesting to see how it hooks. The motor was in the front part of the shop and the turbos were against a wall near the motor. It looks like it going to be a great looking tractor when it’s done, but I wouldn’t hold your breath on seeing it hook this summer. I can guarantee that it will be done right when it’s done, but it won’t be until 2011.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Jake July 30, 2010 12:32AM
Hey Jake Thanks for helping Jason on the oil pan It looks great! If your going to Langford it will be on the tractor.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2010 12:32AM by IH Man.

Re: Jake July 30, 2010 02:04AM
Thanks for thinking of Jessie and the Weidman pulling team. The new tractor is well along in the build process in the very capable hands and inovative mind of Jason. When we started, a 2010 debut was planned but the owner (me) underestimated the cost of "light" so the finish slowed as neither Jason nor I were willing to compromise our goals.
I am enjoying the new livery of the old chassis. Roy is doing a good job of developing the ride and will be an ever increasing threat in the Heavy class, count on it!
John Weidman

Re: Jake July 30, 2010 08:03AM
John I was wondering will you run the new one in light, heavy or both? good luck

Re: Jake July 30, 2010 10:39AM
Jake, I think what John Weidman meant in his post was that him and Jason planned on building the tractor for both HSS & LSS. But after taking on the project John figured out it cost much more to build one that can run in both classes. I think now he just wants it just built for the HSS and forget paying for the added costs of having a tractor that can be setup for both. And until him and Jason are on the same page, the project is on hold. I think thats what he is trying to say.

Re: Jake July 30, 2010 10:46AM
Actually, Seems to me they are on the same page....And to not compromise the goal of being "light capable", the build is slower due to the higher cost...

Re: Jake July 30, 2010 11:42AM
Jake was right, we're building for GN Light Super but Heavy capable. John Weidman

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM