ntpa at dubuque July 30, 2010 03:32AM
how bad can it get ;this is suppose to be the top off the line show; i have went to for several years ; it gets worst every year ; slower and slower and dragged out; i love it 2 people riding on tow tractors right on the track as pull off guys . tech school must have changed this rule over the last year or two! I wonder if the tech service guys passed there test on this fact!! an announcer that can't keep up with the show as to who's on the track pulling and what the distances were; he did know WPI'S big guy (dave) was there and ken lamping; little kids and bigger ones too; right next to the catch fence on grand stand side when the light ss pulled. after bill millers tractor had its problems i would have thought somebody would have chased the kids back only for the safety off it. if this the way its run when dave;s around what are rest run like?????? NTPA SHOULD BE PROUD OFF THIS ONE; the fair can be VERY proud they had plenty of good help there and tractors for pull off;s and track eqt. a great crowd to watch the show ; but they were leaving fast as the 2 wheel show dragged on at snails pace or slower; nice group off 2 wheelers too. did the ss diesels and 4 wheel diesel trucks get to pull by mid night nice group of these too ????

Re: ntpa at dubuque July 30, 2010 11:58AM
They. Pulled at around 10. they do this so the crowd stays. Just like they drag shows on forever at tomah. But you were still at a pull and that is a lot better than sitting at home wishing you were at a pull!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM