Power Pullers July 31, 2010 12:32PM
Don't know if just me but Power Pullers in Nebraska have dropped....Is there a new class next year?

Re: Power Pullers August 01, 2010 12:58AM
Sorry you feel that way. Can I ask why exactly you feel this way or from what pull you went to that made you feel this way? A 3 hour show is all that most really want to see and after that the number of start dropping. I think that the club is getting better. When we first joined it was one or two trucks in each class that would win all of the time and take the points championchip with ease. Now this year it can be any one of several trucks win and the points are tighter than ever. We gained some more trucks this year but some of the old faces took a year off (for personal reasons and/or the economy). What kind of class would you like to see?

Re: Power Pullers August 01, 2010 03:54PM
what ever happened to the 466 tractor class that was supposed to be ran at a few events?

Re: Power Pullers August 02, 2010 01:00AM
I was at the Scribner pull and they had a good turn out of trucks. Even a couple from the NTTPA was there.. I thought it was a Great show !!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM