Blue Bye U 2 August 01, 2010 05:28AM
Congradulations to Mark Schulz on his win in Union Grove WI friday night good win for the FORDS in superfarm proves they can compete

Thumbs UpEye PoppingGreat Weekend for BLUE SUPER FarmEye PoppingThumbs Up August 01, 2010 11:40AM
BeerCongradulations Blue super farms!!!!Beer

Spanky's toy took second in Scribner, NE.

Blue Bye U 2, won in Union Grove WI.

I heard Andy keys with his blue super farm is running good as well.

I'm so glad to hear these Pioneers in Blue super farms having a great weekend.

Justin

Re: Thumbs UpEye PoppingGreat Weekend for BLUE SUPER FarmEye PoppingThumbs Up August 01, 2010 12:57PM
Spanky took the win at the Fort Dodge Outlaw pull.

Re: Thumbs UpEye PoppingGreat Weekend for BLUE SUPER FarmEye PoppingThumbs Up August 01, 2010 02:21PM
going from first to about last I dont see wats so great about that!!

Re: Thumbs UpEye PoppingGreat Weekend for BLUE SUPER FarmEye PoppingThumbs Up August 01, 2010 03:00PM
Lol. Its gotta be Brett driving. Mark was driving in Fort Dodge. That makes all the difference! (Sorry Brett lol)

Re: Thumbs UpEye PoppingGreat Weekend for BLUE SUPER FarmEye PoppingThumbs Up August 01, 2010 03:08PM
if they let alfalfa drive!

Re: Thumbs UpEye PoppingGreat Weekend for BLUE SUPER FarmEye PoppingThumbs Up August 01, 2010 04:13PM
Its the saga of having a superfarm, one nite you win, next night you get waxed,,,, unless you drive a red tractor from Cedar Bluffs. Spinning

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM