Hoffman's Tractor August 04, 2010 05:58AM
I heard that Hoffman's had a semi at Fort Dodge, IA. Did they pull? Do they have a new tractor?

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 04, 2010 01:32PM
they do have a new tractor but im dont think they pulled..i think they still are finishing it

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 04, 2010 01:59PM
Hopefully make debut at Iowa State fair will be first class in looks and performance.

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 05, 2010 04:02AM
Anybody know what sheet metal will be on it?

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 05, 2010 11:00AM
Probably just another red one to add to the thousand other red ones

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 05, 2010 01:27PM
5488 i herd

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 05, 2010 01:31PM
Super Mta with a working torque for those power tracks.

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 05, 2010 01:38PM
Actually if it's an unlimited super, those are pretty rare in his neck of the woods.

I was wondering if it's a true ULSS or a component LSS.

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 05, 2010 01:50PM
ulss.

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 05, 2010 07:32PM
Good to hear Hoffmans are getting back into the pulling world. Wondering if they have selected a name for there newest tractor and if they have a good run at the Iowa State Fair if they will also venture out to the " Thunder by the River" in Wisner, Ne. ?

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 05, 2010 11:04PM
I was hoping he would buy the Just For and Too Much tractors and give them an update tune up so they would be Fun to watch.Eye Rolling

Friend of Frenchie

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 15, 2010 03:54AM
Just watched his new tractor pull in rock valley as an exibition looks and sounds very impressive, but it should with blackburn power under the hood!

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 15, 2010 04:04AM
Just wondering what he is pulling and is he planning to go to Wisner?

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 15, 2010 04:16AM
He will hook in the ULSS class in Wisner. It's a IH 5488 Blackbourn setup motor. I'm sure it will run hard with a little fine tuning and learning of their new chassis, just like Red Power did!

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 15, 2010 04:14AM
Talked to some freinds that went to westpoint & said it wouldnt even move the sled, Said it was one of the most amaizing in finish work on the exterior & under the hood ,Does it really have a tv screen on the dash to watch videos, If anyone has photos could they please post I,m dieing to see it

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 15, 2010 04:24AM
Was at Rock Valley last nite and watched it run, sounds very impressive!!! As to be expected, its very prestine!

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 15, 2010 04:41AM
I hear Justin is planning on mounting a playstation to pass time while waitng for his turn to hook

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 15, 2010 07:33AM
Here's a pic I took of it down @ West Point

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 15, 2010 08:27AM
Actually we are thinking an xbox instead

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 15, 2010 08:40AM
Might I suggest that you have onboard theme music playing as you enter and leave the track, a la Mean Moline?

In any case, wow. A Terry Blackborne IH in this neck of the woods? Normally, a guy has to drive to Tomah to see something like that. Can't wait, and the Hoffmans are skilled both drivers so they'll learn how to handle it rather quickly I bet.

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 15, 2010 08:49AM
wheir will they be able to pull at,is it componet?or does it have some cast iron glued on around the rear end housing,looks like a beautiful tractor

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 15, 2010 10:22AM
Looks great,looking forward to seeing it run this weekend.

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 15, 2010 03:44PM
Hoffmans, Thanks for bringing the 5488 up to Rock Valley for a couple test runs Saturday nite! It's a very impressive rig all around, job well done! Sure looked and sounded good on both hooks, wheel speed was unreal! Forgot to ask what the new name of the tractor will be? We wish you guys the best this week and weeks to come. Stay in touch, hope to see ya guys around. Valley Pullers - Rich Rozeboom

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 15, 2010 10:54PM
remeber john if the back side of the drivers suit is wet n the the front side is like a tent thats a great run

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 16, 2010 05:51AM
beautiful tractor! anybody know if it is a pushrod motor or a OHC?

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 29, 2010 03:49PM
its a terry blackborne built pushrod motor.

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 16, 2010 05:54AM
Not quite sure on a name yet, and thanks for letting us come up and get it to run!

Re: Hoffman's Tractor August 23, 2010 02:52AM
I just wanted to say that I am a Deere guy but I was quite impressed with the Hoffman's new tractor. It should be/is a real runner and not too bad to look at (considering that it is red, LOL).

You guys had quite a pass on Saturday in Wisner and it is really unfortunate that you had to get out of it. Best of luck to you guys and I look forward to seeing you hook again.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009