ITPA and HSTPA web sites---useless August 05, 2010 02:07AM
does anyone know why the HSTPA web site is so crappy and the ITPA site is hard to figure out. no results and everybody else is ok but its bad when you wants find out results and the ITPA site doesn't tell you anything and the HSTPA is useless

Re: ITPA and HSTPA web sites---useless August 05, 2010 02:20AM
The ITPA website has come a long way this year. Typically results are updated rather quickly. I like this site layout much better than the previous, and think that everything is somewhat easy to find. The only suggestions that I have would be to update the point standings more often, and make the schedule/event results link a banner on the top of the page so it is easy to find. Other than that, I think it is a great site.

Re: ITPA and HSTPA web sites---useless August 05, 2010 02:50AM
I think both sites are outstanding, they work fine on my computer. Perhaps you need to hit refresh on your dinosaur and quit your bitching.

Re: ITPA and HSTPA web sites---useless August 05, 2010 05:09AM
On the HSTPA website, you need to go to results, click on it. Results for most of the HSTPA are on there, go to NTPA website for the RN2 classes. HSTPA is also on facebook, you can ask questions, post pictures, post things about pulling, etc. The HSTPA schedule is on there and a few pics and we also put results on there also.

Re: ITPA and HSTPA web sites---useless August 05, 2010 06:05AM
Again, I was just on the ITPA website and there is no problem there.. yes I do like the suggestion to put a link for the results on the top banner, but it's not hard to find now! Usually results are updated in about a day or two, no complaints there.. overall, I love the new Illinois website!

Re: ITPA and HSTPA web sites---useless August 05, 2010 12:09PM
The ITPA site looks great, definitely a huge step forward… but I definitely agree that the schedule and the result should be front and center on the top navigation bar. I actually had to look around for a while before I found them. I finally got frustrated and had to do a search for results. Putting them down on the bottom righthand side was the last place I would consider looking when I first visit a website.

I usually go to an State or National organization’s website for Schedule, Results, Points, Photos (roughly in that order of priority) and I my opinion those things should be at the forefront.

All-in-all a very nice site, I’d just reorganize the navigation bar a little.

Just my $.02

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,998, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,072.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009