BOB LLSS August 08, 2010 05:22AM
heard tom let a limited pro ford run in the light limited class. Wonder what sipes thought about that. I guess it was a good thing he let him run since there was only 4 llss tractors there

Re: BOB LLSS August 08, 2010 06:38AM
hey trouble instead of u starting (trouble) get ur facts right there was 8 in the class and then as 4 the ford he runs in the llss class at the indoor hooks they BOB checked his tractor out so before u put words in are mouths like everone esle does when we get bet u yourself needs 2 put up the money 2 see if he is legal as 4 what we think about last night was we got bet also trouble when u grow up put ur name by ur postSpinning

Re: BOB LLSS August 08, 2010 06:44AM
The tractor is a limited pro many time points winner in a 540 cube class. I bet its just 474 stock cubes. You are smarter than that.
I remember you being the first to cry about running against him in cloverdale.

Re: BOB LLSS August 08, 2010 06:58AM
so (PREWITT) yes we have said we didnt like pullin with him if he dont met the rules so if he comes down and run with orvtpa and ur there that night sounds like u no he is over cube u better have ur money in hand because it easy talkin big also they went 308 feet we went 306.76 so if he is that much over on cube i think the distance would be a little more and we have bet them before2Hot

Re: BOB LLSS August 08, 2010 07:04AM
if he comes to orv pull he will be pumped before he hooks to the sled . as for the distances there is no question your tractor could beat him any given night but do you think he is legal now. you didn't before he hooked with BOB.

Re: BOB LLSS August 08, 2010 07:21AM
no im not sure he is legal but im takin his word he is because im not goin 2 call him a cheater if i dont have the money 2 back it up also there are and has been been tractors 2 hook with orvpta that have not been pumped so if he comes down 2 run and u pump him and not all then that looks like a easy way out because that means the ones u dont pump ur takin there word they are legal if people dont stop bad mouthin 1 group 2 the other everone will think the llss class is just like some of the other classes and yes that goes 4 me 2 there is not 1 night we can go pull that sombody got 2 start some dump post like this 1

Re: BOB LLSS August 08, 2010 07:52AM
Don't worry about them Billy there just mad case you guys have been beaten on those guys all yr. I also think it's interesting that most of people who have a problem with the atpa and Tom. Never pulled with those guys

Re: BOB LLSS August 08, 2010 08:50AM
they only have won 1 ohio valley pull, at brandenburg. they were 5th at burlington an 2nd at paris. they have really thumped their guys yea

Re: BOB LLSS August 08, 2010 12:02PM
Elsons tractor normally competes in limited pro class in ITPA and is current points leader. The class per ITPA web site is 466 ci with a 3x4 turbo and 8200 lb.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009