ITPA 8200 Super Stock Class August 08, 2010 06:21AM
Seems like the ITPA 8200 Super Stock Class is so depleted this year, if your lucky you'll get 3 tractors and hope some
6000 super stocks with up their weight to show up. Squealer is such a great tractor but he hasn't been doing ITPA pulls
lately, does anybody want to win the points championship?

Re: ITPA 8200 Super Stock Class August 08, 2010 07:25AM
I hear what you are saying about the numbers but I am actually thankful that they are consistent, faithful, and show up for the shows. Yes, there were only 3 genuine SS in Bloomington but it was definitely nice to see them as it was the first pull I have been able to get to this year. Constant Aggravation (JD), Home Brew (Oliver), and an MX from Indiana were the 3 and they did a good job. The MX reminded me of the old RLF Too when it had MX tins on in. I know these guys run all over the state and its a long ways from the north to the south and just appreciate the miles they put on. Hopefully I will be able to get to at least one late summer GN pull for either NTPA or PPL.

Re: ITPA 8200 Super Stock Class August 08, 2010 02:51PM
You won't get your money's worth there either.

So True!!!!!!!! August 10, 2010 05:48AM
That is so true about getting you money's worth, 3 super stocks showed up in Mt. Sterling and only 7 in Indianapolis.
This once exciting class with good numbers of years past is the weakest class running no matter what organization
you attend. Mt. Sterling probably won't waste there time scheduling this class again, I wouldn't.

Bowling Green? August 12, 2010 06:37AM
I wonder if this depleted super stock open class can get double digit pullers at bowling green?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009