fass system August 08, 2010 07:55AM
I was considering buying a used fass fuel system. What kind of maximum pressure will they put out. Can't seem to get much info from the guy that will sell it to me. Thanks

Re: fass system August 08, 2010 10:29AM
fass systems are junk. use an airdog if you are looking for something in that range.call garafalo enterprises at 5707022226

Re: fass system August 08, 2010 03:27PM
Can you at least get the model number from him?? Depending on which pump, some were setup to run at lower pressure.. VP44 pumps, high pressure common rail systems.. some of these had lots of volume, but don't have the HP to run at high pressures..(and volume.)

Re: fass system August 08, 2010 04:12PM
I sell both the Fass & AirDog Systems , both are good units to me . I do push the Air Dog a lil more being that they are Generally $100 cheaper for the same size pump . I will tell ya if you use an Air Dog pump , go with the Air Dog II pump . It has double bearings for longer life , also get it for a 12 valve P-pump cummins , with this you can get up to 100 psi with 240 gph . hope this helps , if not sorry ..

Re: fass system August 08, 2010 11:09PM
yea i was just saying because i have not had good luck with the fass and they clearly dont stand behind it

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009