Do any mods make more hp than American Thunder? August 09, 2010 03:31PM
Are there any mods that make as much or more hp than American Thunder?

Re: Do any mods make more hp than American Thunder? August 09, 2010 04:34PM
Id prolly have to say THE GENERAL or one of those 4 turobine mods come close idk though.

Re: Do any mods make more hp than American Thunder? August 09, 2010 04:59PM
i would agree with that

Re: Do any mods make more hp than American Thunder? August 10, 2010 01:22AM
Cross Threaded and Black Widow run 5 with 14-71 chargers on them so they should have more power. I would guess that Slagh & Jostock are in the same ballpark as Voreis and wouldn't be surpsied as to which have more power. Lambada probably matches up close with 4 with 14-71's on them.

Re: Do any mods make more hp than American Thunder? August 10, 2010 04:44AM
The Black Widow probably has the most horsepower (which may be the reason it doesn't hook as well--blow tires out of the dirt). I would say Cross-Threaded is next. Then probably AT. Bill just seems to have the knack for hooking what he has better. However, the numbers of each aren't that much of a difference. When you are talking 10,000 horsepower, what is another 2-300 hp more or less?????? I have always looked at it as a mathematical situation. If you can hook 60% of what you have (let's use 1000 hp, it is easier that way), you have 600 hp in the ground. If you competitor only hooks 50%, but has 1100 hp (10% more than you), he is only getting 550 hp in the dirt. It is only when the chassis and tires are equal that horsepower really matters. JW

Re: Do any mods make more hp than American Thunder? August 10, 2010 05:27PM
What about Funny Farmall, Dirtslinger, Takes a Lickin'?

Re: Do any mods make more hp than American Thunder? August 11, 2010 05:31AM
I don't think any of those make as much power as AT does and AT is not at the top of the list in my opinion. When they show up and go against AT, they are normally well back relative speaking. But as said, AT just puts it in the ground better. JW

Re: Do any mods make more hp than American Thunder? August 10, 2010 05:08AM
patches please post your photo pf the super banana on midnihgt misstess

Re: Do any mods make more hp than American Thunder? August 10, 2010 10:18AM
There are Mods with more power but Bill is a good driver and has a chassis that puts the power to the ground.He gets a great hole shot.

Re: HOW does he put the power to the ground? August 11, 2010 07:11AM
So, if other tractors make more power, how does Voreis get his power to the ground better than the competition?

Re: HOW does he put the power to the ground? August 11, 2010 07:44AM
Gearing, tire pressure, weight location, and his right hand...

Re: HOW does he put the power to the ground? August 11, 2010 09:29AM
One other possible factor besides the others previously mentioned... 10-ply puller 2000's vs. HP Puller 2000's. I believe American Thunder runs the original 10-ply version. Which might be a differece and it might not...

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,673, Posts: 229,771, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,944.

Our newest member Jason