Warpath pulling team shirts? Where to get them? August 11, 2010 10:38AM
I've seen several people with warpath pulling team shirts on at ostpa events this year, but they were in too crowded areas to ask where they got them. Anybody know if you can get them online or where else you might be able to get one?

Re: Warpath pulling team shirts? Where to get them? August 11, 2010 02:52PM
the tractor depot,330-222-0344,from google.should be dealership number

Re: Warpath pulling team shirts? Where to get them? August 12, 2010 01:27PM
Does anyone have a picture of these shirts? Sure would be nice to get one hopefully the tractor makes it out sometime this summer i can't wait. Youtube just hasn't been the same without the big beautifull massey laying down nice exciting passes all summer long!!

Youtube, Warpath August 12, 2010 06:51PM
Go to Youtube and search using: ´warpath demo putten´ and you´ll find some fresh video´s.
Carlton really made the crowd go mad...

Re: Warpath pulling team shirts? Where to get them? August 13, 2010 06:55AM
Is this the shirt you are looking for?

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: Warpath pulling team shirts? Where to get them? August 17, 2014 04:04AM
Where can we purchase t-shirts for the National Tractor Pulls

Re: Warpath pulling team shirts? Where to get them? November 18, 2014 04:40AM
I would like to purchase several shirts for the holidays (warpath pulling)...where can I purchase them...is there a website or a store in Salem,ohio

Re: Warpath pulling team shirts? Where to get them? November 18, 2014 04:49AM
Carol,
To purchase the shirts for the various teams, you have to reach out to the teams directly.
Although we do make the shirts for many teams, we sell them in bulk to the teams and do not fulfill individual orders.

That said, a number of our teams - Warpath included - have listed their shirts for sale with their contact information on our website under our Marketplace tab.

Please feel free to visit that portion of our website and see which teams have made their contact information readily accessible and to see what designs they have made available to the public via this venue here:

Excel Marketplace

Short of the teams that have given expressed consent to list their designs and contact information specifically for our Marketplace, we are unable to give out customer contact information due to our customer confidentially policy. I hope you understand and I hope that this link helps!

Have a great day!
Patty

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,674, Posts: 229,773, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,077, Posts: 225,946.

Our newest member Jason