HILLSBORO PULL IS CANCELLED! August 14, 2010 02:54AM
UPDATE UPDATE*** PULL IS CANCELLED****UPDATE UPDATE
TOO MUCH RAIN= TOO MUCH MUD. Over the past week we got over 10 inches of rain and the mud is just too thick. Sorry Fans, thanks for the support, better luck next year! Rain is not always a good thing like the song says.

Re: HILLSBORO PULL IS CANCELLED! August 14, 2010 03:33AM
Thanks Don for working so hard to try and keep the show on! Hope for better weather next year!

Re: HILLSBORO PULL IS CANCELLED! August 14, 2010 03:55AM
Hope you be able to have the pull next year. I was there last year and by far the best pull I go to.

Re: HILLSBORO PULL IS CANCELLED! August 14, 2010 06:55AM
Thats too bad. They have such nice grounds for a pull and one of the best tracks anywhere for pulling. I was looking forward to sesing the Prostocks and Superfarms tonight.

Re: HILLSBORO PULL IS CANCELLED! August 14, 2010 07:24AM
so much changed in one hour,was all good then

Re: HILLSBORO PULL IS CANCELLED! August 14, 2010 08:04AM
Once we opened the track up to take afew "s off we found that we had 12 to 16" of very wet clay. Wouldn"t make for the type of track Hillsboro is known for so we called it. 10" of rain in the last 2 weeks got the best of it. See you all next year. Thanks to the puller's and all the fans that were coming.

Re: HILLSBORO PULL IS CANCELLED! August 15, 2010 02:29AM
Hey don, dont ever go to vegas cause your luck is terrible!! this year and 2008 disater. see you around

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009