Western New York Pro Farm Pullers show at the Canandaigua Steam Pageant August 14, 2010 03:03PM
Just got home from the Western New York Pro Farm Pullers show at the Canandaigua Steam Pageant. This was my first WNYPFP’s show and what a well-run event. The show featured their LLPF, LPF LLSS and HPF classes. The crowd was which was “standing room only” was treated to a fast paced exciting show with pulloffs in a couple of the classes. It also was my first time to see a sled that is relatively new to the New York area. The sled is owned and operated by Bourgoine Motorsports out of Wayland NY. Not only is this a first rate state level sled, but the setting were right on in all four classes giving the fans an exciting show. Clear skies, great sled, good sled setting, fast paced show, four classes of tractors that had several different brands/color and a large crowd, a real nice night of tractor pulling.
Link to Western New York Pro Farm Pullers

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Western New York Pro Farm Pullers show at the Canandaigua Steam Pageant August 15, 2010 02:38AM
Thank you Dick for those kind words about the Pro-Farm group.

John Voelpel........Owner of Team Deutz USA.

Re: Western New York Pro Farm Pullers show at the Canandaigua Steam Pageant August 15, 2010 11:29AM
hey john did deutzilla suffer mortal injuries? haven't seen it listed in any results,still happy to see you are still at it with the other tractors! am guessin you are leaving the piloting duties to more capable persons in your family!LOL.Smiling

Re: Western New York Pro Farm Pullers show at the Canandaigua Steam Pageant August 15, 2010 01:50PM
i looked at thw web site and its pretty good, but the results page is real confusing,
how come the results are not listed by the pulls that the tractor went to. i ve seen results put up like that, you should look at other clubs sites and maybe do the results like most sites.

Re: Western New York Pro Farm Pullers show at the Canandaigua Steam Pageant August 20, 2010 01:28AM
Did you take pictures to post on the photo page?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009