Outlaw Superstocks/ August 15, 2010 11:02AM
Just wondering how many hooks the Outlaw Unlimited Supers had and why so few even on the points standings... Looks like the Basket Case may sweep the Outlaw and the Nebraska Bush Points? IDK just wondering

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 15, 2010 04:26PM
I don't know if you can "want" a class back from the dead, guess they did it for Prostock a couple years back! With the lite SS class they have now, why would you need another class that, basically, duplicates it?

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 16, 2010 02:56PM
Red Un , you must be retarted, 460s vs Aluminum Head 3 charger not quite the same, go back to the basement with the rest of the dictatorship and play with toy tractors on the carpet , By the way I am not cutting down the top tractors in anyway,but this is 2010 time to move on before some hackedup 40 -50 year old castiron gets someone hurt

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 16, 2010 03:44PM
All classes have some better tractors than others. Hayleys Comet, Red Ink, Barn Buddy and The Weapon could all run with most in the Unlimited class except for maybe Dominator Deere. I guess you are proud of the mighty unlimited Moline from Nebraska or maybe the new Outlaw Unlimited points champion for 2010 called Basket Case that has yet to win a pull this year with only 2 in the class at most events. I will take the real light super class with both smoke and alcohol any day over the other class.

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 17, 2010 04:24AM
The Moline from Nebraska does not profess to be or even pretend to be a TRUE USS. As a matter of fact; if you look real close at his trailer, it specifically says: LIMITED Superstock Pulling Tractor; meaning it is a single charger tractor.

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 17, 2010 04:31AM
Your LIMITED super stock tractor is going to end up 2nd in Outlaw points in the UNLIMITED super stock class.

wisner lineup UNLSS August 17, 2010 04:36AM
Here is who will be pulling at wisner with maybe a few more I didn't know about

Hofffmans
Novenger
Big Temptation
Little Temptation
Blue can Fever
Basket Case
Cokerhams moline
Adrinaline of Weins
Meints Hole shot

Re: wisner lineup UNLSS August 17, 2010 04:41AM
Looks like a great class

Re: wisner lineup UNLSS August 17, 2010 04:46AM
Mients has told every outlaw member he has talked to and on here many times he is through with outlaws and he or his dad will never hook with outlaws again. He has had nothing good to say about outlaws so I wouldnt look for them.

Re: wisner lineup UNLSS August 17, 2010 05:03AM
The way that I hear it Blue Can is BG bound. I love Wisner but the track couldn't handle that HP and tire speed.

Also heard that Meints Hole Shot may be done for the year. Plus I would doubt that they would support Outlaws with Roberts still in power after the BB Deere issue.

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 16, 2010 05:25PM
Yes,some of us would like to see Haug and Polson pull LSS but they cant.

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 17, 2010 04:41AM
They should take the unlimited class back to 8200 lbs. instead of 6500. That is what PPL and NTPA has for weight and they put on a better show. Outlaws already has a light super, and do not need two classes at same weight.

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 17, 2010 05:17AM
The main purpose for lowering the weight in the USS so close to the LSS was in hopes of luring some of the LSS guys into the USS class. For some reason, it didn't work. Shawn Weins with Deere Factor is about the only one that did make the switch. His new one, Adrenaline, was built from the "get go" to be an USS. Po/Basket Case was also built specifially for the USS. Both tractors are component.

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 17, 2010 05:23AM
What exactly is the weight for Outlaw USS class.

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 17, 2010 05:29AM
6500#

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 17, 2010 06:13AM
ppl has a terrible unlimited ss class and they are 8000!!!
ntpa open ss is even worse than ppl!!!
outlaws is worse than ntpa!!!
worst of all in OH we just let anything hook just and make rules for each tractor and everybody gets a different weight and drawbar!!!
maybe the unlimited ss classes and tractors should ALL just go away!!!

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 17, 2010 09:20AM
I think maybe some of the Outlaw LSS would jump into the class occasionally if they didn't have such a busy season already! If they run all the Outlaw LSS they have 28 actual hooks total for this summer (three have been rained out so far, but still). If they wanted LSS to jump in they should try to have the USS on weekends when the LSS does not hook!

USS in Tripp was cancelled (2 hooks)
USS in Platte City the LSS hooked in Montgomery City.
USS in Chickasha there wasn't a LSS hook and a couple LSS did show up.
USS in Deleon a LSS could've went, but it would've been 1 hook as the LSS was in Warrensburg the 2nd night.
USS in Des Moines was cancelled.
USS in Wisner maybe one or two of the DSS guys will jump in on Friday night? I don't think Ulmer would be afraid to if he knew he would be allowed to without any reprocussions? I thought I heard him say he would try to hook with Lost in it last year if he was allowed? Barfnecht if they come? One of Williams tractors can get down to 6500 can't it?

Bottom line is they want the LSS guys to jump in, but they aren't allowed to run in it if the LSS is at the same event, same night (no class jumping, must run in the class in which you are a card holder) and otherwise they have mostly been scheduled to pull the same dates at different events.

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 17, 2010 05:41PM
Its a shame Dennis Johnson cant pull but his tractor is too heavy.Marinos tractor can make 6500 but dont know whats going to happen to it since Dave is gone.As long as Doug R is around you will never see Long Machine pull Outlaws.The Warranty Denied JD from Iowa used to pull Outlaws.Wipf in S Dakota has one that runs good but never hooks Outlaws.

Lots of us here in Outlaw country like the USS class and want to see it work but I dont think that the Outlaw leadership wants to see it work.If every available alky burner west of the Mississippi showed up at a Outlaw USS hook it would be quite a show.

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 18, 2010 02:19AM
I think there is some great ideas being tossed around on this topic on this message board, I hope to have a class to pull in the Outlaws because its a great group to run with and its geographicly fits our needs to were we live in western iowa , I feel that tractors like the one we have built would support outlaws if they knew they would have a fair amount of hooks that would not be subject to being cancelled with some being close to home , I know Im a little late getting out this season but I think everyone has had to wait for parts and knows how this works, I have supported the outlaws every year since it was chartered in iowa since 1999 & have competed for for points many seasons and will support the outlaws if they will work with the class, Its pretty hard to get new tractors when they feel the class is on the chopping block, If anyone has any ideas please give me a call 712-269-7892 And one last thing I would like to let the outlaw board know there is new blood that would pick outlaws first !

Re: Outlaw Superstocks August 18, 2010 04:34AM
John,

I've suggested the Outlaws consider adopting the NTPA LSS rules (and ORVTPA LLSS rules) in the future and I was wondering if your new tractor would fit under the current NTPA LSS rules. Are you guys 505 and pushrod or at you bigger/OHC?

The new tractor looks great by the way, I can't wait to see more pictures of it. Good luck coming up with a name!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Outlaw Superstocks August 18, 2010 07:24AM
Hoffman's is 505 push rod setup

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 17, 2010 06:28AM
6500 lbs is too light.I'd rather see them run at 7000 or 7500.

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 17, 2010 06:48AM
blue can fever might not go back to winser because he almost took the rail not once but twice last year

Re: Outlaw Superstocks/ August 17, 2010 07:41AM
There is nothing wrong with the outlaw USS except the president(Doug) and vise president(Denis) wont give it a chance. Canceling pulls in Iowa and South Dakota where the tractors actually are is a B.S move. The reason being for the lack of tractors in texas, what about all the other classes that never have numbers either. Maybe if Doug and Denis would give the class a fair chance people would start to build for the class, but who wants to build a tractor for a class that dont get scheduled or when it does they dont schedule it where the tractors for the class are like what they do for super farm and dss. Even better yet when the class is actually close to where the number of tractors are they cancel the pull! Doug dont want to see his super 460's become non existant. For everyone that thinks the weight neeeds raised; what they are trying to do is make it into a component lss sence outlaws wont make their regular lss a real lss. Honestly they should lower it to 6200 where it belongs if anything!! Also stop calling the basket case and Adrenaline true uss, they maybe in outlaw they are a uss, anywere other normal group they would be considered a TRUE lss! With Hofffmans, Novenger, Big Temptation, Little Temptation, Blue can Fever, Basket Case, Cokerhams moline, Adrinaline of Weins, Meints Hole shot, and whoever else decides to come; there will be a good USS/LSS class at Wisner, Many of them could go compete at any Grand National Event. Hoffmanns with a Blackbourn setup should be right up there with Novengers overhead cam big motor setup. Also Wiens and Mients with a GMS motor shoudl be right up there. What about BCF he has the same setup as the big wisconson blue boys, Elmers tractors are both hard competitors in ppl i would think they can really get up there at an outlaw event. Basket case is no sleeper either. Also Cokerhams are running real hard with their moline! Give the class a chance and see what it can actually do! they will make a way better show then any cast tractor!!!!!

Unlimited Superstocks August 17, 2010 09:16AM
I think blaming Doug for this is not fair. Doug’s last tractor was an Unlimited Super and I believe his heart still lies with the class. Doug should be commended for sticking with the class as long as he has. Doug has continued to look for a solution for the low numbers in the class for years. Most organizations would have pulled the plug on the class years ago if they had the same numbers as the Outlaws. I know it’s a knee-jerk reaction for Doug bashers to immediately blame him for everything, including the weather, but Doug’s not at fault on this one.

Personally the Unlimited Super does have it’s problems in most areas of the country. National pulling has gotten too expensive and it isn’t economical to build a tractor that you can only run on a national circuit and a select few state circuits. The numbers in the Unlimited Super have never really grown since the class was started (read my old Opinion articles). The class has had it’s chance for years and it just can’t support NTPA, PPL, and Outlaws. It’s been over a decade and the class still hasn’t grown. The class can support one circuit at most, and maybe 2 if there are no conflicting events.

Changing the weight in Outlaws didn't hurt the class, it was hurt before the weight change, but it didn't help the class either. The Outlaws are in a very tough spot, but personally I think they should adopt a LLSS class (use the ORVTPA rules) and then adopt the NTPA LSS rules. The OHC motors and the 650 motors belong on the NTPA and PPL circuits. The Outlaws would have a better show if they simply went with LLSS and LSS rules.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 17, 2010 10:08AM
the reason they went with 6500 at the meeting is because components in lss wasnt changing so they were just going to do uss at 6500. support it, get promoters to book it, and then in a back door kind of way finally have a component lss class. doug just allowed the uss class to vote to change weight to 6500. if it would have been fully supported after the change by the members at that meeting that changed it, the plan would still be in motion, as opposed to having hooks cancelled. i dont disagree with the plan but the execution has been falling short.

side note: allowing 650 cubes and ohc wasnt the ideal thing and the members knew that, but they thought it would keep it open to get numbers early on, and the reevaluate when needed.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2010 10:20AM by AV.

big cubic inches vs small cubic inches August 17, 2010 12:23PM
what is the advantage of bigger cubic inches on the tractor classes. is it better for the fans to see a 650 alky or a 504 alky. seems like the fans can’t see the motor in either one so all they see is the color of the tractor. small cubic inch tractor s have more brands pulling, don’t break as much and take a better driver than the 650 8000 pound tractors, can any one tell me why the bigger cubic inches are better???????

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 17, 2010 12:52PM
I think your 100% correct Jake! and I like your way of fixing the problem.

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 17, 2010 03:40PM
but here is the problem with that idea. outlaws will lose more numbers. orvtpa will not support outlaws and i can't blame them. even if outlaws change their rules to orvtpa. and i don't know who in the outlaw territory wants to build a llss. there might be 5 or 6, but is that enough to support a class? then when those numbers dwindle, will the ltss pullers who wanted the ulss class at 8000 lbs. want in the llss class with no changes to their setup?

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 17, 2010 04:29PM
I don’t expect ORVTPA pullers to support the Outlaws, but rather I was saying that the Outlaws should simply adopt their rules with no modifications (none…). There are already tractors in Outlaw territory that are close to ORVTPA LLSS rules and there are tractors that are close to NTPA LSS rules so they wouldn’t lose many tractors from their events (especially if the rule change was implemented appropriately, but more on that in a minute).

The LLSS in Ohio River Valley is growing so amazingly quickly because their rules make sense and they are affordable (relatively speaking). The class has an amazing mix of color and both fuel types and they are real tractors. It’s a dream class from a fans standpoint, and it’s a great class from a pullers standpoint. Every region in this country should adopt the Ohio River Valley rules and have a LLSS class. The LLSS class would easily flourish in the Outlaws in a few years because it’s a logical class that puts on a great show. It’s the perfect class for the 460’s and all the little motors that currently make up a solid portion of the current Outlaw LSS so numbers wouldn’t be a long-term issue.

Adopting the NTPA LSS rules would also give the other tractors that don’t want to go to a single 3x4 charger a place to pull. Better yet it would also allow for the addition for component tractors, which happen to be the tractors that make up the majority of the top LSS class in most other associations around the US.

The current “true” Unlimited SS tractors mostly run PPL and NTPA so they also still have a place to hook.

It’s time for a long-term solution to the classes instead of the short-term band-aid that was tried by lowering the weight. The lowering to 6500 was a band-aid back door attempt at a solution and I agree completely with AV’s analysis of the situation. Let’s not band-aid, lets actually fix the classes.

How I think it could be implemented - Make rule change for both classes a year or two in advance and let everyone know where the club is heading and what class(es) to build for. Adopt the LLSS and LSS rules for the 2012 season. It would give pullers time to transition to the new classes. Let them know that they are making a long-term investment in a class that has a stable marketplace in other areas of the country. The pullers will be buying and selling common parts that can be used in MI, NY, KY, OH, etc… The pullers that build early under the LLSS rules would do fine under the current Outlaw rules for 2011 and would have their setup dialed in perfectly for the LLSS 2012. The same could be said for the 504 LSS tractors. The OHC and 650 tractors could enjoy their last season and then decide if they want to stay big and run PPL/NTPA or if they want to de-cube and move into the LSS class with all the rest of the 504 pushrod component tractors.

The ORVTPA LLSS and NTPA LSS are established, successful, logical, marketable, and growing. Use them and take advantage of their success.

Let pullers know what to build. Give them time to build. Give them a current place to hook. The classes could quickly grow if done correctly.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 18, 2010 01:07AM
There are alot of tractors in outlaw country that would go right into ORVTPA rules right now, and a few that would just have to make minor changes to do it. Its a win win idea in my mind, the only thing i would sugest is let the llss hook with the lss if they would like to help support that class also. Not sure what you would do with the big cube single charger diesels from nebraska bush if there is any pulling with them yet. Also i think there are alot of these llss type of tractors sitting in sheds around Iowa that just might come back out if they new they had a place to go and be competitive

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 18, 2010 01:20AM
I think this is a great idea. A LLSS class would go over great in this area. There are many tractors sitting around that could fit right in to LLSS but can't compete with a 3 charger aluminum head alcohol tractor.

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 18, 2010 04:50PM
What size rear tire is usually run in LLSS?
If it is 30.5, could you let the Bush LLSS big cubic inch tractors run 24.5 tires? I think they are already on 24.5's in Bush. (??)

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 19, 2010 12:18AM
ORVTPA allows 30.5 tires and up to 470 CID on diesel. I see no need to deviate from those rules. I think if you start making special rules for one or two tractors in the short-term it ultimately hurts the class in the long-term.

Have the simplest rules possible and have rules that align with the majority of the country. The Bush pullers would also have a year or two to make a decision to decube for the LLSS. If they decide not to decube then they still have Nebraska Bush to pull in or they could jump in the LSS (NTPA rules).

I’m also fine with LLSS jumping up to the LSS class if they want to test the waters against the multi-turbo billet-headed tractors.

A side note about tires - Honestly, the only rule I don’t like in ORVTPA is the tire rule, I think 24.5’s would look a little better and I think it would help fans distinguish them from the LSS class. Think of it as branding, if Coke and Pepsi had the same logo and the same bottle people would mistake them for each other it might hurt the sales of one just based on where in the store it was placed. The LLSS would be better situated from a marketing standpoint if they used a different tire and distinguished themselves visually from the LSS class. I personally don’t think there’s a huge difference from a 30.5 compared to a 24.5 stretched way out on a wide rim.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 19, 2010 12:26AM
There is nothing wrong with the outlaw LSS class, It has over 20 some different tractors with half diesel and half alcohol. Great color in the class. You never know which fuel will win. There is 2 or 3 broke down this week and they still had 18 tractors in the class yesterday. There are 3 or 4 getting built and about out running. A great class to watch. Everyone wants to talk about 460,s and such, but outlaws only has 4 little under cubed tractors left in the class. The 2 Iowa Schfller tractors, 4050 JD of Licthe, and Carrols Leeve Leeper. Outlaws do not need to go backwards and start some Limited Light Super class. The class that is broke is the USS class and they have tried everything and it hasnt worked. The pull at Platte City was in the middle of outlaw country and only 4 USS tractors showed up. Outlaws needs to leave the LSS class just as it is.

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 19, 2010 12:47AM
I agree if it isn't broke don't fix it! The outlaw LSS class is awesome, and I wouldn't give up on the UNLSS either there has and is some interesting iron being built. LLSS is a big step backwards

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 19, 2010 01:27AM
“I agree if it isn't broke don't fix it!”… it is broke, that’s the point. Both the ULSS and the LSS in Outlaws have their share of issues. The Outlaw LSS class has the right engine rules but wrong chassis rules. People are building component tractors at 504, not cast tractors. Look at the new iron in the ULSS, they are legal LSS in every other organization in the country… They are LSS tractors!

As for the LLSS being a step backwards… no not really, the show would take a dramatic step forwards. A quality tractor like Sipes Family Driven would be a very, very competitive tractor in the current Outlaw LSS class. Sure a good LLSS doesn’t make the power of a Haley’s Comet or a Red Ink, but the ORVTPA show is one of the best shows in all of pulling. ORVTPA has a class where anyone can win on any given night. The distances are close for all the top tractors, tons of color, both fuels, 4 and 6 cylinders together, great horsepower, what more could a fan ask for? Haley’s Comet and Red Ink would simply just pull in the LSS class and in a year or two they would both (most likely) rebuild and be component tractors like the rest of the LSS around the country. The Weapon would pull against Lost, all the current top LSS tractors would fit in perfect with the NTPA rules.

A quality NTPA LSS class and ORVTPA LLSS class would be a great addition and a step forwards for the Outlaws. Make the LSS rules right, get rid of the ULSS, and adopt a LLSS class. Infact, the Outlaws would not only gain in quality of show, but quantity of tractors.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 19, 2010 01:59AM
Most all of outlaw classes have different rules than the rest of the country and it is working. Outlaws never got any help from east of the Mississsippi and will not now. All the class are growing and doing just fine. Look at the big turn around in the ps class. The Outlaws LSS is just right and needs to be left alone. Lots are building to the cast rears and the cast rears are the reason diesel and alky can run together in the same class. ORVTPA run cast rears also.

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 19, 2010 05:48AM
they have had support east of the big river before and will agian! but with orvt rules and ntpa light super rules i would bet they would get more. But like you said if it isnt broke dont fix it. if everyone in outlaw country is happy with what they got then so be it. And if those fans realy want to see an unlimited super pull they can drive east. One thing i see with ntpa light super now is they sure dont get much support for the class when it is booked in Iowa, look what they had in Waverly

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 19, 2010 12:34PM
So why are alot of you guys against helping the ulss? just let it be? I can see your point on the llss class but also look.. As a fan I know when the ulss come out yes they have three turbos, why not help? I think it would be alot better....

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 19, 2010 02:29PM
There are not, have never been, and most likely won't ever be enough true Unlimited Supers to support Outlaws, NTPA, and PPL. There aren't enough to support two circuits let alone three. Don't get me wrong, the ULSS are great and put on a great show, but there just aren't that many of them. The class has been around since the late 1990's and it's numbers have not increased near as much as the LSS class. The vast majority of people are building 504 pushrod motors, not 650 OHC motors. The 504's just have so many more places to hook and so many more markets for the buying and selling parts. The 650's are great in NTPA ans PPL, but I think the Outlaws would be better served by adopting the NTPA LSS class rather than the 650 class.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 19, 2010 05:28PM
perhaps part of the reason for lack of uss tractors is due to a lack of understanding or education and marketing,look how many suppliers the market has for bolt on diesel componets pumps turbos water systems cylinder heads and all other componets,alcohol systems for the most part have to be custom built,you cant dial up hypermax and buy everything in a kit form and simply follow the instructions for assembly,alcohol tractors cost no more than a diesel system,I have ran both and really you get alot more bang for the buck with alcohol.

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 19, 2010 11:46PM
The fuel systems for 504 pushrod motors is the same as the fuel system for Unlimited Supers. The 504 pushrod LSS class has grown and is continuing to grow, Unlimited Supers have not grown. The 504 pushrod class just make more sense for the Outlaws. Unlimited Supers are niche class and they work great on PPL ans NTPA national circuits, but the 504 motors work well on every circuit, and for every color.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 20, 2010 02:30AM
NOT TO MENTION IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE UNLSS YOU BETTER HAVE $200,000 PLUS IN THE BANK.
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IN THE LLSS CLASS, IT CAN HAPPEN FOR 50K OR LESS, AND YOU WILL NOT SEE MORE COLOR, PERIOD.
MINNIE MO, JOHN DEERE, MASSEY FERGUSON, OLIVER, COCKSHUTT, INTERNATIONAL, FORD, WHITE.......
I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT ON JAKE.

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 20, 2010 04:13AM
Its not going to happen but Outlaws could have a decent USS class if everyone thats OHC,big cube,or componet showed up.They would have more than the PS class.The USS tractors have to travel to find a place to run,so lots of us dont get much of a chance to see them.

Haugs Little Temptation
Haugs Big Temptation
Dennis Johnson
Long Machine
Polson
Novinger
Cokerhams
Storjohan-Warranty Denied
Show Me Show Down-I wonder what will happen to it?

I'm not sure on some of the Nebraska tractors but I'm sure that I missed several.Someone fill me in.

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 20, 2010 01:53PM
I think they should put the USS back at 8000 or 8200, whatever, and use NTPA or PPL rules. Then go to NTPA LSS rules in a year or two to let people build/change for it, then the chances of getting more tractors from other regions could happen, but remember they dont have too change from a cast rear to component to be competitive. Red Ink, The Weapon, Hayley's Comet, Crazy Horse, Barn Buddy, Inferno and more already are competitive tractors in the LSS class with cast iron. and also adopt LLSS rules like ORVTPA and maybe some tractors would come out of the barn and some current guys could drop down and the class might take off like wild fire.

I thought Haugs Little Temp was a 504 push rod tractor, just component, same with Rob Polson's Blue Can, Don Storjohann's Just off warranty is a push rod motor, not sure on cubes though.

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 21, 2010 02:39AM
I guess I worded my post wrong.Yes,Haugs,Polsons,etc are push rod motors.I was just giving one or more reasons why each one of those tractors has to pull USS and cant pull LSS.I should have mentioned weight too as Johnson cant make 6500.I'd like to see them pull at 7500.

Re: Unlimited Superstocks August 20, 2010 03:57PM
Turn around in the pro stock class??? U mean the same guys with another tractor now or what????

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard