Unlimited Mods at Wisner August 15, 2010 02:17PM
Just wondering... last year at Wisner. the mods and unlimited SS classes seem to have problems at the starting line. wondering with the high wheel speed of the unlimited modified if they would just sit there and spin? and if they do have problems like last year..why dont they move the sled up 50 feet and then let them pull from that as a new starting line... they had done that in Carrol, Ne. tractor pull a few times. due to the starting line being all warn out. Just asking..

Re: Unlimited Mods at Wisner August 15, 2010 03:53PM
There is only one organization that runs unlimited mods, and it isn't Outlaws.

Personally, I would love to see Wisner as an NTPA GN (or Super National event), but on a different weekend.

This weekend (on Friday/Saturday) would be perfect. Then the Missouri guys could still make the MO State Fair on Sun/Mon; and the IA State Fair to Wednesday, and still run at Bowling Green I know that is a haul from Outlaw territory, but I have seen such pullers as Kavan, Polson, Neaves, and the Goodwins run there (to name a few).

Re: Unlimited Mods at Wisner August 15, 2010 04:30PM
Hopefully with the wider track, no signs down the middle, hopefully just a chalk line. It will make for a better show! Crowd will be able see the other track better too!

Re: Unlimited Mods at Wisner August 16, 2010 11:20AM
Visibility could be vastly improved without the signs, and hopefully a better show with more good hooks rather than guys getting out of the throttle or the sled getting slammed against or hung up on the guard rail which is about 1' off the chalk line. Glad to hear bleachers being put in. The show gets lots of publicity and with the crowds they were getting, they needed a lot more seats.

As for it going NTPA GN, that wouldn't be a bad idea either. I am assuming that they would have the GN classes with Outlaw pullers jumping in to provide better numbers.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,781, Posts: 229,964, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,046.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009