True Grit Pro Stock of Tantrum Ent. August 16, 2010 03:56AM
I was just curious as to whether there happens to be two tractors running with "True Grit" sheet metal. I only ask as I have seen pics this year of the tractor having a fully enclosed nose and a precleaner stack. And I have also seen the tractor with the upper grill open and no precleaner stack. I would assume the open grill is for better air flow. I am not sure if the first tractor had some modifications made for later summer pulling or if there was actually two machines being run under the same name. Regarless, have always loved the tractor. Just curious if anyone is "in the know."

Re: True Grit Pro Stock of Tantrum Ent. August 16, 2010 04:49AM
its the same tractor, lance put on a different exhaust or intake witch has a different intake, and he used an old hood, i dont think he wanted to cut some holes in the new 5020 hood.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009