Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 16, 2010 05:10AM
Well someone had to ask the question. So what is everyones opinion on who will take home the rings this year?

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 16, 2010 05:39AM
superfarm:: im sure the winner will have a salenbien performance sticker on it and be red?

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 16, 2010 09:28AM
Young Blood

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 16, 2010 12:11PM
superfarm:Orville Couture with his Honest Pride 1066
superstock:Esdon Lehn
super stock open:Lustik

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 16, 2010 12:23PM
Pro Stock: New Generation Plus

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 16, 2010 01:51PM
Fairbanks -mini
Aftermath-mod
Vories-UNL
Petro-twd
Korth-LST
Lawyer-PS
Youngblood-DSS
Silver Bullit-OSS
Sablien-SFt
Rick Johnson-FWD
Semi-????????????

Lambada team will be "right there" all weekend. I think they may win a class or 2.
Light supers will be tuffer than crap this year. could go to anyone, but Korth seems to have the new one dialed in the best of the rest.
Minis should be a heck of a battle!! Lambada is on a roll, but, the Rat poision and Under the gun are on fire as well, lets not forget Footloose team and Bauers, Not doing to well this year, but always stong at BG. Hellraiser could suprise everyone as well.
Archer`s could very well get the job done again in UNL, But, Bill is looking very strong so far this year.
Mod class will be interesting, Berg will be right there again as will Lambada and Crossthreaded if they can keep it in gear!!!
Good luck to all of them!!!!

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 17, 2010 01:36PM
I hope Insanity team gets their stuff going like in the past, they are always tough at Bowling Green.

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 17, 2010 01:49PM
Perry,

I will second that!!!!! If I was a bett'n man those would be my picks as well.

MO

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 18, 2010 01:10AM
Unlimited: Vories
Mod: Jostock
SSO: Lustick
SSD: Siefert
LSS: Mondovi Mafia
PRO: Shramek
SF: Wildermuth
Mini: Lambada
2WD: Petro
4WD: Holman
Semi:Who knows who will be there and really who cares.

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 18, 2010 01:29AM
Obviously Northside Sitter is just some keyboard puller. unlimited turbos on a 1000+ C.I. motor. who cares right? Tard

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 18, 2010 01:53AM
Hey I used to love the semi class but NTPA's class has really lost quality over the last few years. Pro Stock Semi's now show up and and can be real competative or even win a super semi class. Very few TRUE super semis running with NTPA. And dont think I am bashing NTPA I much prefer them to the competion.

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 18, 2010 11:10AM
Will the cain family be there?

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 18, 2010 02:54PM
I'm actually going to agree with Perry on everything except the PS class, I'm going with one of the Cain's for the ring.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 18, 2010 11:58PM
I will go with Sled Slayer in 2WD. He has been on a roll lately. Go get 'em Jimmy Gitt!!!!! lol!

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 19, 2010 08:48AM
Jake;
I thought about Cains as well, But they not doing as well this year as last year, Lawyer seems to pull well at BG as does Linders. See you Friday, I come for friday only, got to be back for home town mini-rods on saturday. I need my BG fix, even if it is only one day!!!!!!

Re: Who will win the rings this weekend at Bowling Green? August 19, 2010 10:50AM
Any chance of the "other red" getting a win this weekend in SF? Also anyone know if Warpath is gonna make it there in PS?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009