Il state fair pull August 17, 2010 01:02AM
Aot anybody got results? Heard track was a wet mess?

Re: Il state fair pull August 17, 2010 01:32AM
Wondering if you are talking about the Iowa State Fair pull that is on Wednesday the 18th. your a day ahead..unless you have you time machine a day ahead of everyone else. Is hard to give results to a pull that is yet a day away.

Re: Il state fair pull August 17, 2010 01:40AM
Since the title says "il" I am sure that he's talking about Illinois...the track was a joke, they started almost an hour late, then they worked on sleds for another hour, then the track some more, then they finally started pulling tractors...then they stopped pulling antiques and built a new track on the dry stuff next to the grandstand, then started that class over...It took an average of 4 minutes (some as much as 10, some as little as 1) to get another tractor in the hole ALL NIGHT! I don't have results becuase I couldn't afford to sit there until midnight and wait for them to re-weight the sled a hundred more times.

Re: Il state fair pull August 17, 2010 01:58AM
I saw that they were still pulling at 10:30 last night on the arena webcam. For those who don't know, if you go to the Illinois state fair website, click on general information, near the bottom of the page on the left-hand side is the webcam link. The webcams are all over the fairgrounds. I see that they are in the process of re-doing the track already this morning.

It's kind of a neat way to watch the pull seems that I can't be there.

Re: Il state fair pull August 17, 2010 05:46AM
Does anyone know what the track looks like today? We are headed there and want to know what to expect. Thanks.

Re: Il state fair pull August 17, 2010 05:22PM
junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Il state fair pull August 17, 2010 03:09PM
Done already 10pm on tues... Any Results? Fuelish Fan did u go mon or tues?

Re: Il state fair pull August 17, 2010 04:27PM
walker bros in the 9500 ib class and russel 2nd

Re: Il state fair pull August 17, 2010 04:53PM
awesome track tonight for the Tuesday session! they sure made up for last night's wet track.

Tuesday Night Results
Light Super Tractors: 1st place Todd Maedge and Monkey Mayhem
Pro Stock Tractors: 1st place Lance Little and True Grit
2wd Trucks: 1st place John Mumma and After Midnight
Super Farm Tractors: 1st place Bradley Hartman and International Addiction

I have pictures from both Mon and Tues sessions that I will be posting soon

Re: Il state fair pull August 18, 2010 02:09AM
It was a pretty good show tues-- thought it was a little funny to see all the massey tractors workin the track for the JOHN DEERE state finals!

Re: Il state fair pull August 18, 2010 02:27AM
No matter how good the track was last nite there is no way it made up for the goat roping I.T.P.A called a show Monday night...the worst i have ever seen...pretty disapointed

Re: Il state fair pull August 18, 2010 02:49AM
Hey Jason, what did Leischner and LD have for tractors, turbines or hemis? thx

Re: Il state fair pull August 18, 2010 02:57AM
They ran there hemis in competition and ld made a test pass with his turbine

Re: Il state fair pull August 18, 2010 03:25AM
i don,t know about monday wasnt there.but tuesday was the best show ive been to all year.that includes badger state,isp,pi,and henry.good iron,great facility,best anouncing ive heard.lances and madges passes alone were worth the drive.

Re: Il state fair pull August 18, 2010 07:33AM
Monday the track was really bad. Last night the track was awesome. They have had good iron both nights.

Re: Il state fair pull August 18, 2010 03:26PM
Good iron will be there on Thursday also.

Re: Il state fair pull August 18, 2010 12:04PM
I see Lance is still a big fish in a small fishbowl..LOL..We will see how he does at Bowling Green in a big fish bowl!

Re: Il state fair pull August 19, 2010 04:57AM
Lance Little will not be in Bowling Green this weekend. Lance coaches his son's JFL team and he has previous commitments with that.

Re: Il state fair pull August 19, 2010 04:33PM
I think the 2 whale hoods will be at picknyville running for points.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009