pull August 18, 2010 06:45AM
umm just wondering if there are any pulls around wisconsin friday or saterday for 6200 superstock 4x4 and payout ok

Re: pull August 21, 2010 02:29AM
Pepin,WI Sat 8/21 @ 3pm.. I don't know the payout. I sure it's not big money. I'm sure you wouldn't win anyhow, we're going! If you're looking to pull here ya go. Bring the bars.

Re: pull August 21, 2010 02:42AM
hey super is all will pull

Re: pull August 21, 2010 02:52AM
why didnt u guys come to colby wi kring whippy auman and jamie were

Re: pull August 21, 2010 02:53AM
i spanked them

Re: pull August 21, 2010 03:32AM
We went to Hammond. Came home with $350. Not a bad day.20 minutes from home. They only paid half. It should have been $700.

Re: pull August 21, 2010 04:47AM
well why did they do that well good luck tonight pa told me we have to cut hay so we aint going ya tell me how you did send me a pm if u want

Re: pull August 21, 2010 06:21PM
Hey brad just wonderin How you ended up in the super stock class in hammond?looked close.

Re: pull August 22, 2010 04:06AM
He got spanked by a ford!Tougue Out ha ha Hey Brad,heard there was a cheater in Pepin in st mod.Raising his hitch and lowering another guys! Takes balls but I guess when your drunk and desperate you'll do anything!Not talkin bout you but another blue chevy.

Re: pull August 22, 2010 04:16AM
What did the chevy look like that was cheating

Re: pull August 22, 2010 09:07AM
i would say if he beat johsons he would have been cheating if thats the truck

Re: pull August 22, 2010 01:01PM
FROM WHAT UNDERSTAND IT WAS WELKE'S BOUNTY HUNTER II THAT BEAT THEM!Thumbs Up DON'T START THROWING STONES! MARK AND HIS DAD HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD TO GET THEIR PROGRAM TOGETHER.Grinning THEY PLAY BY THE RULES EVERYONE ELSE USE! MARK DOESN'T HAVE BIG MONEY AND BUST HIS BUTT FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS. SO DON'T START WHINNING AND BRING YOUR (A) GAME THE NEXT TIME!! FUNNY THING ABOUT BEING THE KING OF THE HILL, YOU WILL GET KNOCKED OFF THAT HILL SOONER OR LATER!!Beer GO GET'EM MARK!!! THEY'ER STARTING TO TAKE NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BeerDrinkingBeer

Re: pull August 22, 2010 01:18PM
Hey Stan lay off the beer its affecting your brain even more!Since when does Welke have a blue chevy? Read the post correctly before you start shootin yer mouth off!

Re: pull August 22, 2010 02:54PM
" OK" DR. JAKE! WILL DO!! AND YOU ARE WHO?Confused DON'T RECALL EVER SEEING YOUR TRUCK.Confused ONE OF THE POST DID SAY "BEAT BY A FORD!" MARK'S DOING A GREAT JOB!Winking AND SOMETIMES IT DON'T MATTER HOW MANY PONIES YOU HAVE,OR HOW BAD THE TRACK IS, IT'S ALL IN THE SETUP! DON'T WORRY ABOUT MY BRAIN JAKE IT GETS ME BY JUST FINE.( BEER OR NOT!) ALTHOUGH BEER DOES HELP ME PUT UP WITH NOT SO BRIGHT PEOPLE.Eye Rolling 2 CENTRAL HOOKS LEFT. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SURPRISES TO COME.Grinning
AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RIP ON MY TRUCK JAKE, FEEL FREE TO DO SO! MY TRUCK MAKES ME MORE MONEY OFF THE TRACK THAN ON AND I'M STILL MONEY AHEAD OF THE OTHERS EVEN IF I GET LAST EVERY TIME.WinkingWinking
YES! WELKE'S ARE MY FRIENDS. AND GOOD FRIENDS AT THAT! MARK DID TELL ME HE HAD ALOT OF FUN! WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO SEE IT.Beer

Re: pull August 22, 2010 02:05PM
I would like to clear a few things up.

First I don't understand why Mark Welke (hm wonderin) would ask me how I did at Hammond. There was only 3 trucks in the super stock class.Mark, Joel Zimmerman, and myself. Joel blew his motor up at mid track. Mark won and I got second. I don't know what I'm supposed to say. You beat me on a track that was total crap. Sometimes it helps to be low on power. Any time you want to put a side bet on which one of us will go further you just let me know.

Second we ran the mod class at Pepin, not the super stock class. I don't know what the hitch stuff is all about. I do think if you're going to call someone a cheater you should be man enough to post your name.

Re: pull August 23, 2010 12:10AM
I have not put this persons name on the net and I wont as there are lots of blue trucks around People will always speculate.Just asked Brad if he heard anything thats all.The comment about Mark beating Brad was just a friendly dig [Brad knows that]as Johnsons truck is a tough one to beat!I am a keyboard puller not a truck puller but am an avid fan and overheard a conversation between drivers about it down at Pepin.Sucks if its true!

Re: pull August 23, 2010 02:24AM
ya i didnt meen to start any of this on here i was just wonderin how the johnsons were doin thats all not to point fingers or anything i was just wondering how you guys were doin cya in loyal

I would like to clear a few things up August 25, 2010 01:57PM
Beer1st off Brad neither myself nor my Father made any posts on here!! I have never had a problem with you or your truck. If theres problems between you and me I wish you wouldnt post them on the internet but rather come talk to me in person. If I had a problem with you, you would be the first to know. My computer has been down for a couple of weeks so I havent been able to defend myself Damn lightning!! Now that I have it running I find this I guess Im alittle dissapointed thats all!!

Maybe well see you in Loyal at the big corn fest If not good luck and give us Ford boys a run!!!LOL!!Beer

Re: I would like to clear a few things up August 25, 2010 11:40PM
If you click on "hm wonderin" it shows your email address. welkejr@yahoo.com. It looked to me that someone was trying to rub it in that they won. So I guess someone must be trying to set you up then. I don't have any problem with you guys, if fact I wish you the best. The post just struck me as odd. If they were really there they knew the results. If you register with this website it would clear that up. No one else would be able to use your name.

Re: I would like to clear a few things up August 26, 2010 03:03AM
oh boy

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009