Iowa State Fair Horse Arena August 19, 2010 05:00AM
I checked out the brand new horse arena. I think there could be a tractor pull held inside of it. But the horse people probaly would have a fit.

Re: Iowa State Fair Horse Arena August 19, 2010 05:46AM
The guy showing it off on the Fair highlight show the other night all but said that they would have a pull there. I didn't check it out very close yesterday when I was there as there was a horse show going on, and I hate horses.... Grinning

Re: Iowa State Fair Horse Arena August 19, 2010 06:35AM
Heard a sled guy from an angled town in southern Iowa is already looking into the indoor pull thing.
I'm hoping the spring garden tractor.mini rod pull is in there!
The "horse people" will have a cow over it, I'm sure, but I really like shorety shorts and cowboy boots!! And "Wrangler butts drive me nuts"!

Re: Iowa State Fair Horse Arena August 19, 2010 07:39AM
HP
Heard a sled guy from an angled town in southern Iowa is already looking into the indoor pull thing.

HP, you must be talkin' bout Jerry from Octogon with the Green Boulder sled... LMAO.

Re: Iowa State Fair Horse Arena August 19, 2010 08:19AM
Yes, that is it !!!Winking
I couldn't remember the name of the town.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009