Green County Fall Nationals August 19, 2010 11:19AM
I really love the pull and have been to them all, but have they ever thought about 2 tracks? It's scheduled for 6 hours this year, that's more than this old butt can take.

Re: Green County Fall Nationals August 19, 2010 01:20PM
two tracks suck!!!!! try sitten on a beer cooler it works for me....

Re: Green County Fall Nationals August 19, 2010 01:34PM
doubt there will be two tracks. I understand your complaint though, i agree with ball bearing after the first six beers my rear doesnt feel too bad!

Re: Green County Fall Nationals August 19, 2010 02:24PM
Sully
doubt there will be two tracks. I understand your complaint though, i agree with ball bearing after the first six beers my rear doesnt feel too bad![/quot

Spinning Dang sully you sound like a cheap date !!!! Tougue Out

Re: Green County Fall Nationals August 19, 2010 11:01PM
we must remember they are 16 ounce cans though! I think it was the 08 fall nationals they were giving away free beer to get rid of it and we stuffed our pockets!

Re: Green County Fall Nationals August 20, 2010 02:09AM
We have tossed the idea around of having two tracks but the fairgrounds won't allow it.We are looking for new grounds to have it on but that is down the road.Thought about two days also.Could happen.
Here is our goal.First to give a family a place to go where it doesn't break them to get in.Second to give everyone their moneys worth which to me if you got your moneys worth in the first 3 hours nobody is making you stay for the other three.There are open pits.Get up walk around grab a great steak sandwich and go talk to the pullers.We know it is a long event but the work that it takes to put this on and the crowd that we get we might as well make a day of it.
It is schedules for 6 hours BUT...Badger State does a great job and has ran through 93 hooks in a 4 1/2 hour period in 08.Last year we had Hulls mini explode and some resetting of the sleds with other breakdowns to.We figure we can take 45 min. off the show.But with it not overlapping with any other shows there will be more numbers in some classes.Esp.the alcohol classes.If hull is back together with Kwiakowski, maybe chiseks 2nd big one,Hirt possibly.In the light class Pessig,Lynn,chiseks 2,red thunder,wattleson,maybe blue can and maybe a diesel?
Sorry everyone for being that late in the year but there are 100,000 plus people in Monroe the weekend before.

One side note:If your feeling generous that night donate a buck or two and get a Fall Nationals can cooler.There are 1500 of them and all the money brought in off of them will go to the burial of a 5 year old girl within a year from now.She has a tumor on her brain stem and nothing can be done.
Thanks to all that come and support this event!Go to GreenCountyFallNationals.com for more info.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2010 05:16AM by Mark H.

Re: Green County Fall Nationals August 20, 2010 02:21AM
If your butt can't take the six hrs.. get a pillow.. LOL I'm happy to have something so good, and close.. We drive 400 miles or more to see a good pull, and this one is pretty much in our back yard! Thanks Mark and crew for all your hard work to make this pull what it is!

Re: Green County Fall Nationals August 20, 2010 05:26AM
ALWAYS a GREAT show at the Green County Fall Nationals!! Can't wait to be there & see everyone again!

Re: Green County Fall Nationals August 20, 2010 07:35AM
Mark H..... I like the idea of two days, it would be great!!!! and also too the guy with the sore can that wants two tracks... if you want to see two tracks, youll just have to go see a isp pull. those big cube minis on alcohol are just 2 cool... ( i love the open face helments )

Re: Green County Fall Nationals August 23, 2010 02:09PM
Hi Mark: I hope you didn't take my comments as being critical of the pull I certainly appreciate all the work you do and the great pull you put on. I was just asking.

Re: Green County Fall Nationals August 24, 2010 12:48AM
just wondering???? when???, time???, classes???, any info would be very helpfull thank you

Re: Green County Fall Nationals August 24, 2010 01:29AM
Oh heck no!When you don't get feedback from the spectaters the show won't get any better.The one thing why we haven't gone to two days is cause alot of the the workers and track officials would rather do it all in one day.Plus it's cheaper for the spectater to come and see it all one day instead of having to pay for two days.I will post the pull info for those of you that don't know what the event is in a seperate post.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,955, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,038.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009