ITPA Illinois State Fair pictures August 20, 2010 05:52AM
My ITPA Illinois State Fair pictures for Monday & Tuesday night sessions are posted at: [picasaweb.google.com]

ITPA has updated their website with final results for all 3 sessions of the State Fair

Re: ITPA Illinois State Fair pictures August 20, 2010 11:05AM
How much worse could the ITPA screw that pull up? supposed to start at 7, 10pm and I had to leave so I could get for work and I don't think they even had an official hook yet?

Re: ITPA Illinois State Fair pictures August 20, 2010 03:21PM
Were you there?

Re: ITPA Illinois State Fair pictures August 21, 2010 04:15AM
You're talking about Monday? Tuesday was a great show.

Re: ITPA Illinois State Fair pictures August 21, 2010 04:56AM
The first official hook on Monday was at 8:10 pm ... not 10:00 pm. The crew obviously missed it on track preparation for the Monday show (which they have admitted). Just look at the pictures from the 4WD Truck class and you can see for yourself.

However, Tuesday & Wednesday was a completely different story. Tuesday's show actually started about 5 minutes EARLY and Wednesday started right at 7:30. Talk to any of the pullers from Tuesday or Wednesday and they will tell you that the track was one of the best that they have pulled on all year.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard