Congrats to Mike Chizek August 20, 2010 10:24AM
Congratulations to Mike Chizek and Brian Korth on your first lss championship!!!!!!!! After 5yrs and two tractors you finally beat the blue ones!!!!!! BeerGrinningHot For those of you who think anyone else has a chance, you are sadly mistaken.

Re: Congrats to Mike Chizek August 21, 2010 06:15AM
I miss those days of the jus blowin smoke

Re: Congrats to Mike Chizek August 21, 2010 07:20AM
Is the championship over? They still have about 4 hooks left don't they?

Re: Congrats to cheese fan August 21, 2010 11:22AM
No, the congrats is for YOU, cheese fan - you just made yourself look like a horses' ass. What ever happened to sportsmanship? I've been around this class for the last five years and not once have I heard the "blue ones" (or anyone else for that matter) brag about a win at a pull or winning the championship.
I just wish some people would realize what they're saying before they do it.

To Chizek and his crew - yes, great job this season; both tractors are running great and you're a great addition to the class. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro