BSTP-Sauk Results August 21, 2010 05:23PM
Pro - Farm Get-R-Done
Pro- Stock T-Bone
S Farm Pretty Sure it was Tool Time
LLSS Sweet 16

Re: BSTP-Sauk Results August 22, 2010 01:53AM
Boy was that track wet! They got a bunch of rain friday night

Re: BSTP-Sauk Results August 22, 2010 12:55PM
OK, help me out, Git er done broke at pecatonica on wed night, sounded and looked real bad.. oil on track and bad cluncking noise..I did'nt get a chance to talk with them and find out what broke? Now they win at sauk 3 days later. so what happened at pec?? Congrats. to scooter and crew on the win!!! Stacy

Re: BSTP-Sauk Results August 22, 2010 05:58PM
he bought a short block from a fella south of here. i assume he used his own head, turbo, pump. had lots of help putting the tractor back together. i'm glad for him. good to see him back out.

Re: BSTP-Sauk Results August 23, 2010 03:45AM
It was said that they were still wrenching on it on the way up to Sauk, sounded like total engine rebuild in 3 days.. WOW thats all I got, and then won the class even!

hey stacy August 23, 2010 12:51PM
when ever I have a farm sale I will be calling you to be the auctioneer

Re: hey sully August 23, 2010 01:41PM
Sully, I think i know what your saying, but that was Jon Strandlie that called the pull at sauk, and was the auctioneer for the calcutta. I did hear that he did a GREAT job on the auction, and as always called a very good pull. If he got $350 out of randy he did very well!!! I have heard many times that Jon and sound so much alike that people can't tell us apart. must be from smelling diesel and alky from a young age!!!!

Re: hey stacy August 23, 2010 01:57PM
Stacy cant do the "one dollar, one doller, one doller, one dollar, one doller that fast, He needs to slooooooow iiiittttt doooowwwnnn and wait for Kelly to rite it down for him, then he can go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: hey stacy August 23, 2010 11:00PM
your voices sound identical i just assumed it was you.

Re: hey stacy August 25, 2010 06:42AM
I think I'll stick to calling the pulls & not being an auctioneer!! Hey sully/ Stacy thanks for the compliment!! Stacy & I hear thet alot. I don't try to sound like him but a lot of people say that from time to time. Stacy is the best announcer you can find & if someone say we sound alike they are just paying me a compliment. Sauk wasn't one of my best nights for announcing my allergies were in full bloom & taking my voice away. But I hope you enjoyed the show.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009