Sandwich Fair Truck and Tractor Pulls August 22, 2010 02:14PM
It's that time of year again and the Sandwich Fair is right around the corner. On Thursday, September 9 we will be pulling four wheel drive trucks, two wheel drive trucks, and semis. Show starts at 6:30pm. On Saturday, September 11 we will be pulling light super stock tractors, modified tractors, and pro stock tractors. We will have two sessions, the first is at 12:30 and the evening show starts at 6:30. The pulls are sanctioned by NTPA but all who conform to the NTPA class rules are welcome. We have a great facility with spacious parking and a good clay power track. If you think you can tame the Sandwich clay we hope to see you at the pull. Any questions, email scottfrieders@aol.com

Re: Sandwich Fair Truck and Tractor Pulls August 23, 2010 04:39AM
Wish I had all of my NTPA paperwork. I would love to come and give that track a try. O well we will be there to watch and next year maybe I will be ready. Looking forward to it as it is always a great show.

Re: Sandwich Fair Truck and Tractor Pulls August 23, 2010 05:04AM
Would you have directions for pullers to use to the fairgrounds infield entrance for the event

Re: Sandwich Fair Truck and Tractor Pulls August 23, 2010 12:06PM
Yes I will be happy to get directions for you and other pullers as well let me know where you will be coming from there is a couple different routes you can take.

Re: Sandwich Fair Truck and Tractor Pulls August 24, 2010 02:34PM
I will be coming down south through Rockford on 39 south to 30 east. I believe their is suppose to be a turn off just before Hinkley that runs in the direction of Sandwich Fairgrounds?

Re: Sandwich Fair Truck and Tractor Pulls August 24, 2010 03:48PM
Yes, there is a turn off right before hinckley. It is Somonauk Rd. Michaels Grocery Store is on the southeast corner of Rt. 30 and Somonauk Rd. Head south on Somonauk Rd, continue south over Chicago Rd until you come to Pratt Rd. Turn left (east) onto Pratt Rd. Continue east about 3/4 of a mile and the entrance is on the south side of the road.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009