moline help August 22, 2010 07:54PM
I am looking for contact info (email, phone) for the Prewitts, Lyle (or any of the) Hulls, the Mean Moline team, the guys that pulled the ub ss with Nebraska Bush (Andersons?) or anybody else who is good with MM alky engines that would be willing to share info on how to build or where to find parts for a MM alky motor. I am building a LLSS to run with ORVTPA, MTPA, BOB, and KTPA. If anybody has contact info for any of these people or anybody else that would be worth givin a shout to I would really appreciate the help! Thanks.

Re: moline help August 22, 2010 08:01PM
need help
I am looking for contact info (email, phone) for the Prewitts, Lyle (or any of the) Hulls, the Mean Moline team, the guys that pulled the ub ss with Nebraska Bush (Andersons?) or anybody else who is good with MM alky engines that would be willing to share info on how to build or where to find parts for a MM alky motor. I am building a LLSS to run with ORVTPA, MTPA, BOB, and KTPA. If anybody has contact info for any of these people or anybody else that would be worth givin a shout to I would really appreciate the help! Thanks.

Re: moline help August 23, 2010 12:28AM
I have Jim Kyncl's and Mike Andersons number. You can call me @ 402.669.1357 after 4 p.m.

Re: moline help August 23, 2010 03:01AM
John hull 920-296-1284

Re: moline help August 23, 2010 09:35AM
Aaron Prewitt 502 220 8322
I have my moline for sale, the ad is on pull off.
I'll be happy to share info and help any way I can.
I think if you are wanting a llss moline you couldn't build it as cheap as I've got mine priced.
Give me a call or email prewitt24@hotmail.com
here are a couple of videos
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Re: moline help August 23, 2010 11:19AM
Your MM M-5 is definitely priced right.Theres no way anyone could build one for that.

Re: moline help August 26, 2010 09:32AM
Thanks for all the info guys, and yes Aaron that is a great deal on your tractor, but my wife's grandfather already has a Moline ss chassis from the old 5700 ss class he is giving me that I just need to update a little bit. And I am going to build the motor myself. Thanks for the help. I will give you a call in a few days. Thanks again.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009