best hook at bg August 23, 2010 04:11AM
Who do you think had the best hook at BG this year?

Re: best hook at bg August 23, 2010 05:14AM
Here are a couple of my top picks:
- Rampage hooked four times and all four were picture perfect.
- Lambada had two amazing hooks in the mini class on Sunday and made for a very exciting finish.
- Randy and Jessie Petro both had great setups on Saturday night. It was especially impressive given the fact that so many other trucks struggled to find the combination on the North track.
-Youngblood simply ran and hooked like a worldbeater, talk about perfect combination and great track reading.
- Rex Kuhn, he didn't win on Friday, but he had two beautiful passes.

I can easily say it wasn't an Unlimited Mod! Not the best track conditions for their high horsepower, although Adam Bauer's gutsy gamble on Saturday night sure was fun to watch!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: best hook at bg August 23, 2010 07:57AM
jake,i would like to add that,were we was sitting at,cope and the massey gained a few more fans ,and a lot of respect,on both of his hooks.

Re: best hook at bg August 23, 2010 08:15AM
Timmy Cain's sunday hook,.....priceless!Bouncing

Re: best hook at bg August 23, 2010 12:39PM
At BG how was the crowd, lots of fans or was the BG police trying to conrol the crowd like other years last year was a little better, but could not make it this year

Re: best hook at bg August 23, 2010 05:08PM
Patches,

I just watched the massey passes on you tube (thanks bryceland!). He looked heavy on the front. I think this is the most overlooked tractor in the sport... I saw this winter where someone rated the pros by HP, there is no doubt that the 2805 is near the top. I would really like to see it hit a champions tour event before the season ends.

Thanks for the post!

Re: best hook at bg August 23, 2010 12:51PM
Might I offer an honorable mention to Frank Keener and XXX on Friday. Mike Beck had two nice passes chasing the Young Blood tractor. Lets not forget Esdon on Friday coming very close in the LLSS.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,677, Posts: 229,779, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason