Greenville OH. Pull August 25, 2010 03:05AM
I was watching the super farm class last night.They let about 7 tractors pull then they started packing the track.After they started packing the track every tractor started going a little more and a little more.The first seven tractors got a royal shafting.The track was going to nothing so the famous fair and ntpa did not want to look bad so they started packing in middle of class witch is a no no in any class anywhere.A bunch of 3 year olds no better than that.The trouble is the points leader the dixie deere was in the first few that hooked and he got knocked back by sevreal points for no reason.Dixie Deere if you lose points you can thank them. It is not your fault you had them in the bag.

Re: Greenville OH. Pull August 25, 2010 03:28AM
I know the Dixie Deere had some issues this year but looks like they are on top of the game.Great job guys.Sorry about your luck last night.Good bunch of guys with a great attuide hope you can pull it off.Nice run last night when you took the lead till they started packing the track. GOOD LUCK!

Re: Greenville OH. Pull August 25, 2010 07:02AM
Got screwed out of the "Rookie of the Year" last year, and now the points this year what a shame.

Re: Greenville OH. Pull August 25, 2010 07:11AM
I don't understand why NTPA allowed them to let the local PPL follow'rs make an exhibition pass during the show.

Re: Greenville OH. Pull August 25, 2010 09:34AM
that was a good pull but i agree about the track packing sombody got shafted also it was strange as hell to let barga(PPL)who has not made an NTPA hook all year do exibition hooks

Re: Greenville OH. Pull August 26, 2010 10:54AM
The fair thing and right thing to do since their was a mess up on ntpa and the fair track officals is to give everybody hook points only in the super farm class. Come on be a bunch of men admit there was a problem and fix it.You would be well on your way to being the best pulling bunch in the world and it would seperate you from the rest.Maybe you dont want to do better.?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009