Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 25, 2010 03:16PM
Is there anything to this, or is it just an unfounded rumor?

I assume it would be orange, if it's true. Esdon would have some LSS smoke competition.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 26, 2010 02:09PM
I talked with him in BG, nothing too concrete yet, but there is interest. If it gets built it will have the same setup under the hood (477 CID 4 turbos) and Youngblood. As for the hood... my vote was the classic D-21 hood over top of the old AC426. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it gets built. Maybe someone will offer to buy their Deere PS and speed up the decision to get another Orange tractor on the track.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 26, 2010 03:09PM
He had a diffrent motor in at BG? Sure looked like a Big Block 516 at New Hampton.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2010 08:25AM by ted bundy jr.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 26, 2010 11:21PM
Always been the 426 Block since its creation. NEver a Big Block

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 12:54AM
I dont care either way its a legal replacemant but its a big block.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 01:55AM
No its not it is a 426 AC Block Get your fact strait

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 02:12AM
I’ve heard rumors but I don’t know how true they are... the military had AC cast a beefed up series of the 426 for certain military applications. Allis Chalmers was a giant corporation and government supplier back in it’s heyday and I wouldn’t be surprised if they cast various alternate block configurations for military/government use.

The rumors I've heard is that there was a cave near MO or possibly in MO, that stored military parts, and in those part there were a number of AC blocks...

Again, these are just rumors I've heard, and should have asked Brian about it in BG.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 02:24AM
If the hood is up I'll have my brother take a look this evening at Jeff City.He knows AC 426 blocks having been a mechanic at an AC dealer for many years.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 02:21AM
I garnered a peek at a Gn pull this summer i agree with Bundy dont look like a small block 426.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 02:54AM
Just go ask brian he will tell you. IF you look close you can see its a 426

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 03:13AM
I agree with acguy, simply ask Brian and see what he says, he's a real nice guy to chat with. Ask what block it is and if it looks different from the 426 blocks ask him why?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 03:59AM
I agree Brian is a very nice guy but some pullers like to stretch the truth a little bit i dont always believe what somebody tells me especially after seeing it with my own eyes its the biggest 426 block ive ever seen Eye Rolling.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 03:14AM
Does anyony know what Brian phone number is and where he is out of? Thanks

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 06:14AM
His number is on the Jefferson City Extreme National Pull brochure. He lives on the north side of
I-70 in Kingdom City, MO.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 07:40AM
Does anyone know for sure if Brian's Pro Stock is for sale, and what his number would be or a e-mail address? thanks

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 07:01AM
sure looked like a 426 block to me and the guy who posted it was a 518 im pretty sure ac never made a 518 a 516 yes not a 518.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 11:34AM
Mr. Bundy: It is an AC 426 Block I've seen it MANY of times in Max's shop inside and out, I believe the reason you think it looks bigger is the tie down system that Max built adds alot of gearth to the engine, my stock 436 block looks alot beefier also with the tie down system on it. Jim Schaendorf

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 12:17PM
Would you be so kind to post a pic of the tie down system and explain a little bit how it works? It sounds very interesting! I never get a chance to see you guys pull.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 03:59PM
So how come his 426 runs a heck of alot better then your 436? If the same guy works on both tractors then somebody is getting the short end of the stick something doesnt add up. A 426 Ac block is not beefy at all thin castings all around a tiedown system way help but it doesnt make up for a fragile castings Thanks for responding Jim.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 04:11PM
So does anybody know if his pro stock is for sale or not.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 27, 2010 04:57PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that maybe Max does not work with Brian on head, cam and turbo combination, or on the chasis that Brian runs.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 28, 2010 12:08AM
Bundy your an idiot. Can you ever admit your wrong?

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 28, 2010 02:06AM
does Brians tractor run any better than any of the top diesels? In my opionion no it runs as good but not any better. Now once again its pulling, young blood seems to have the perfect combination with chassis, gear, tires, and engine. Now like I said its pulling The most hp dont always win it takes the whole package.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 28, 2010 02:19AM
I agree 100% Smugg most motorsports are a total combo the chassis has gotta be right or all the horsepower isnt gonna do any good if you got one wheel up in the air or it wants to drift to one side.

Re: To Mr. Bundy August 28, 2010 07:42AM
First off Brian has 43ci. more than me, he also runs a different Chassis,Tires"10PLY", Turbo's, Turbo Plumbing, Injector Pump,And last but not least, I dont have a large pulling budget so my tractor is set to run within MY means of financial capabilities. I hope that answers your question. Jim Schaendorf: radicalred@aol.com

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 28, 2010 07:50AM
Brian seems to have the perfect combination,hes a good driver,and the tractor always makes a straight pass.Its very consistent.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 28, 2010 12:53PM
Still would like to know if Brians Prostock is for sale?

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 28, 2010 02:14PM
Give him a call and see. When we talked he mentioned selling it but I'm not sure if he was serious or just harassing me since I harrassed him about building a D-21 LSS. I'm sure for the right price he'd be willing to let the Deere go.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 28, 2010 02:46PM
Jake, Do you know Brains phone number? Thanks

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 28, 2010 04:19PM
Yeah I would Brian's number also anybody. Thank you

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 28, 2010 10:52PM
Foolished Pleasure II, I believe his cell is 573-721-3260.

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 29, 2010 01:30AM
Why don't you ask esdon why his 540 doesn't run as good as Brian's 426!!

Re: Is Brian Shramek building a diesel LSS???? August 29, 2010 02:01AM
Its not a 540 its a 436.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,781, Posts: 229,963, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,045.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009