BG Photos August 26, 2010 12:10PM
Im currently putting my BG photos up now at the PullingNation website. I want to that Jake and Dick for asking me to join them this year and to Wayne Girbach for putting up with the three of us. We also had a great young photographer helping us, Christine Vance and her work was a big help! It was my first time at BG and I look forward to going back. Of course a great big thanks goes out to the Mike Ott, Terry Andryc and all the Blue Shirts for their hard work and hospitality; to the NTPA staff for their outstanding efforts; and to the all the pullers who certainly play on a higher level when they hook to the sled at BG. Now for a bit of legal stuff: the policies regarding photo usage and rights thereof on my photo page are the same as here at Pulloff.com, so PM me or Jake here on this page regarding any photo questions. I hope that everyone enjoys them and look for articles in The Puller and The Hook on this outstanding event.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009