Any Terra Haute Results? August 29, 2010 01:12AM
Does anyone have results from terra haute?

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 29, 2010 05:46AM
Was there anybody there at all?

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 29, 2010 06:24AM
there up on the PPL web site

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 29, 2010 06:25AM
what was rodneys meltdown prostock dq for??????????

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 29, 2010 12:41PM
They say meltdown spilled to much water down the track. Best Pro Stock run would have won if it wasnt for him being DQed. Not too many people were happy, My guess is he isnt a Boyd so they had to find something to DQ him for cuzz the very next tractor had the same amount or more water on the track as him. But whatever. First and last PPL event I attend.

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 29, 2010 01:10PM
Meltdown was dumping water on track at the start line all the way down the track the next tractor didnt dump water till it spun in at the end.

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 29, 2010 01:27PM
why not red flag @50 ft not wait till he burns it in 300 plus ft (points 2 close to let meltdown win)

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 29, 2010 03:11PM
im thinkin the problem is he is running with boyds (even when they drop the pan on him quicker like they did at indy) so therefore they got to find a way to hold him back.... KEEP IT UP RODNEY!!!!!!! show them how a real tractor runs

Re: Schnitkers and NTPA August 29, 2010 03:26PM
just saying there are options out there.....

Re: Schnitkers and NTPA August 29, 2010 04:06PM
I was at the pull it didnt make any sense to me because the very next tractor lost just as much water. But like said before they werent boyds But oh well i not going to get started

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 29, 2010 10:28PM
You guys are very close to correct

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 30, 2010 02:09AM
Sure sounds fishy, keep up the good work Rodney and the D&R team.

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 30, 2010 08:01AM
sounds like what i've always heard about so. ill itpa pulls-can't beat them there for some reason

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 30, 2010 07:13PM
You should get your facts right, before you say anything Dennis was beat by Lance at Pinkneyville. In past years I've seen it go back and forth between the Little's deeres, and Schnitker's binders, and even some when they both lost to Murzynskis binder or Gary Henderson's Massey...not many pulls left in Southern Illinois (south of Mt. Vernon) besides the two a year at P-ville, Fairfield, Nashville, Salem, and Waterloo and the pulls IHFSPA put on. Back in the good ole days we had Marion, Harrisburg, Carmi, Ridgway, McLeansboro etc. more tractors, more guys who showed up consistently, and usually pretty good shows. Before you say I am backing the Binders or Southern Illinoisians...I like all tractors, and the only part of Illinois I dislike is Chicago, with that said have at.

Jason Carlton

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 31, 2010 07:19AM
Remember Henry. One maybe OB the other makes pulloff by .0002 inches. Lucus side shields dont hurt.

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 30, 2010 02:12AM
How much water do they carry? Over the length of the track he dumped that much? Did he have saddle tanks on? j/k surely it wasn't that bad!

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 30, 2010 08:08AM
could not been 2 much they run a dry block

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 30, 2010 09:56AM
INNERCOOLER

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 31, 2010 10:21AM
we were at start line ,pit side, as much as I would have wanted the IH,to beat Boyds;,not John Deere, the IH was dumping water at the start, lots of it , and if starting flagman was doing his job, it would and should have been taken care of then, and yes it lost water all way down track

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 30, 2010 02:25PM
Okay brainiacs... Let's take a look at the points and see what would be different hd Meltdown NOT been DQ'd... Uh, yep. He'd have 24 more and everybody else would have 2 less each. It wouldn't change a thing at the top.

That said, I believe the Boyd's were a bit surprised by him being DQ'd as well. I'd suggest you contact Dennis or Rodney and see if your pathetic speculation holds any more water than your skull does sense.

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 30, 2010 03:04PM
it's ajudgement call by the official which i think was from bstp.i would rather them be on the safe side and not cost me ten grand to rebuild an engine

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 31, 2010 01:16AM
At the rate PPL is going, if I was running Pro stock or super farm; I would jump over to the NTPA, or the Bluegrass which is coming on strong. I don't know why you would run Lucas when he's giving Boyd's alot of dollars.

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 31, 2010 01:42AM
A little off the subject here but what wa going on with the single charger trucks, heard promoter telling a puller that he was good for PPL rules but did not fit ITPA rules so he could not pull, Promoter was hollering at puller, why is this the promoters decision and were was PPL?

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? August 31, 2010 04:44AM
Looked like they made the guy dissasemble his turbo and show it to them before they would let him run.

Re: Any Terra Haute Results? September 01, 2010 10:26AM
Think that was a Badger/PPL truck, should fit PPL rules

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,782, Posts: 229,966, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,047.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009