greenwich NY hot farm pull friday night August 29, 2010 01:50PM
Just thought i'd post a little note. I've been pulling in greenwich for a few years in the hot farm pull friday night.

That was some of the toughest competition we pulled in this year. There was 16 to 18 tractors in a class that were all tough. Just wanted to say i had a great time with great competition. 44special, renegade, pure breed red, showtime,jprouty, williams, back in black, smokey, struck by thunder, just to name a few. I didn't get a chance to see the state pull, unfortunately i'm 4 hours away, but i know the crowd got there monies worth friday night.

Re: greenwich NY hot farm pull friday night August 31, 2010 02:57PM
To bad we can't get numbers like that at more places, this week is schaighticoke and there will only be half the numbers, something about greenwich being a great place to pull tractors, some people say its the BG for the hot farm guys.

Re: greenwich NY hot farm pull friday night August 31, 2010 11:15PM
No Beer, No Boob, Few Loose morale scantily clad women not quite BG. But a lot of hot farm tractors that all ran close to one another and it’s in all probably the only night of that fair you might see a green tractor win. Not too bad for the north east. Wish some of those Washington county boys would come play up in Addison we could use a few more red ones for the local green iron to play with.

Re: greenwich NY hot farm pull friday night September 01, 2010 04:29AM
do not forget the washington county fall finals. first weekend in Oct. saturday tractors/ sunday trucks. look for the event on facebook for contact info. or just post on here somebody will let me know. remember this is one last time to have some fun for the year and " IF YOUR NOT HAVING FUN AT THIS EVENT, THE ROAD THAT BROUGHT YOU WILL TAKE YOU HOME." hope to see everybody there.

Re: greenwich NY hot farm pull friday night September 02, 2010 06:15AM
Agreed, Wash. County was definitely an awesome pull as always. Best competition, wicked power track, goes smoothly, and a lot of good people.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,959, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,042.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009