Photos from Corcoran MN August 30, 2010 08:39AM
Photos from Corcoran MN are posted on our website at

www.moorephotosmn.com

Moore Photos

Corcoran MN August 30, 2010 11:41AM
Thanks for taking the photos, excellent job. excellent job by the crew putting on the pull also, nice place to go for a pull

Re: Corcoran MN August 31, 2010 01:25AM
Couldnt agree more track was good. Help was friendly. Dale Quamme did a nice teching job also.And event was smooth

Re: Who's super stocks are these? August 31, 2010 10:55PM
d21 is the miller family from new london mn 2 turbo's i belive. nice smooth running tractor. the 1066 is nick dahl. maxforce is rod gapinski from the st cloud area. very nice to see all these guys making progress. and all those guys are great people also.

Re: Who's super stocks are these? September 01, 2010 12:05AM
Yes farmalls it is the miller family from new london and yes it is a 2 turbo set up, original michael it was never a pro since my father and brother have owned it it has been a super. Yes they are making progress with it but they are not running the big cubes like some of the others but a Hel! of a fun time doing it!!

Re: Who's super stocks are these? September 01, 2010 08:56AM
Nice to see the AC out there. I actually thought he was going to win it with Bruce breaking down, Rose bouncing all over the place and here comes the D21 running really smooth down the track.

Re: Who's super stocks are these? September 01, 2010 09:25AM
bgr- ya it would have been great to see the little brother take a win but there is always ogilvie im glad people like seeing the orange tractor out and pulling. they have worked very hard to get it running nice and smooth over the past couple of years.

Re: Who's super stocks are these? September 02, 2010 12:28PM
I would have to say that the allis had the nicest pull of the night.

Re: Who's super stocks are these? September 02, 2010 12:45PM
That silver side shield tractor looked better

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,782, Posts: 229,966, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,047.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009