Shelby Missouri Fall Pull? August 31, 2010 04:52PM
Is Shelby, MO having their fall pull this year? If so, any details that can be given? Thanks.

Re: Shelby Missouri Fall Pull? September 01, 2010 12:40AM
Yes! Sept. 25th, if I remember right same line up of classes as years past. Their is a place for everyone to hook.

Re: Shelby Missouri Fall Pull? September 02, 2010 04:52PM
Do you know what time the pull is starting?

Re: Shelby Missouri Fall Pull? September 03, 2010 03:37PM
Packman
Yes! Sept. 25th, if I remember right same line up of classes as years past. Their is a place for everyone to hook.

Let's start a poll who will hook the most times at the shelby gn, Potter or Oppie? Tougue Out

Re: Shelby Missouri Fall Pull? September 03, 2010 03:45PM
this is a tough one

Re: Shelby Missouri Fall Pull? September 03, 2010 11:19PM
Who cares. The pull would be better off if they did not show

Re: Shelby Missouri Fall Pull? September 04, 2010 02:08AM
What a jerk. I am positive the pull would be better if you kept your vehicle and attitude in the shed. We were just having a little fun on this page and then you dump your garbage. Have a nice day!

Re: Shelby Missouri Fall Pull? September 04, 2010 04:00AM
Your right Mr judge Opie and Potter add color to the show sounds like somebody is scared they will get beat by them!!!!!!!

Re: Shelby Missouri Fall Pull? September 05, 2010 02:15PM
I think someone ask when it started, The Flyer says 2:00,

Re: Shelby Missouri Fall Pull? September 05, 2010 06:03PM
Potter will hook the most,opie will make the most laps running around like a chicken with his head cut off,potter will be in constant communication while going down the track on an important phone call,heaven forbid if they don't have cell phone service,heeeheee,the prowler will be the first to strike oil!!!!!!!,who will get the drinking and driving award?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009