Tire kickers September 01, 2010 12:26PM
I don't understand why people that have Pullers for sale don't list the price. This would more than likely weed out most of the "tire kickers etc." There are a couple tractors on here I would like to call about but won't because they didn't put the price in the ad. I always over look any ads in the Farm papers etc. if they don't have a price listed. Just put the price of it!!

Re: Tire kickers September 01, 2010 01:46PM
Just trying to catch a Rube.

Re: Tire kickers September 01, 2010 02:51PM
I absolutely agree Eastern puller!! Put it out there let us know what you are selling and B.S. on to much to list! They can take the time to give an idea if they want to sell it and is it that darn hard to snap and post a pic, I mean really its 2010!!

Re: Tire kickers September 02, 2010 12:13AM
It is their way of saying if you have to ask how much you can't afford it. They are not a motivated seller. Just putting it out there. If they can get big bucks they will sell if not keep it. It is frustating, but I see the other side of it too.

Re: Tire kickers September 02, 2010 12:25AM
I agree with Bart. They don't really want to sell that badly. Just putting it out there to see if they get any bites. A motivated seller would put a price and pics and list of what has been done to it.

Re: Tire kickers September 02, 2010 03:51AM
I see the point if you are not sure what it is worth to not put a price on it, but if you know what you want, then price it! As far as farm equipment dealers, the object is to buy and sell, then dammit list it, or I don't give a sh-- about it!

Re: Tire kickers September 02, 2010 04:16AM
"EASTERN PULLER". You take the words right out of my mouth. I am with you...........if I read an ad, and there's no price, phone number, email address, etc., I will just pass right on by it. If someone has something for sale, and they can't post a damn price, and list their phone number, then they can enjoy owning the item for a while longer. One post said "If you have to ask then you probably can't afford it". Horse pucky! If you're shopping for something, you should know when something has a fair price, or, is over-priced or out of your league. I am amused by some "For Sale" posts. You might see "Boat for sale", and that's it. What the hell KIND of boat??? A row boat? A gravy boat? A banana boat? The Queen Mary??

If you're gonna sell something..........DESCRIBE it............put a PRICE on it...........give some contact info. Good God! It's not rocket science.

Re: Tire kickers September 03, 2010 03:53PM
DO all you guys need some cheese to go with your whine? If thats all you have to do is complain about someone not pricing a piece that's for sale, then get a life!

Re: Tire kickers September 04, 2010 02:09AM
I agree with everyone 100 percent, My buddy is looking for a tractor and if they dont have a price then I guess we r just all tire kickers, if we have to call and ask what the price is. I can't read your mind so we move to the next post. If a farm equipment dealer dont list a price and just writes call for more details then we move on. I understand you dont want everyone calling you but if you put a price up front then if me the buyer is still interested I will call. But to say no tires kickers, well hell dont worry I wont be wasting any of your time!!!!

Re: Tire kickers September 04, 2010 02:51AM
And why are you upset about others that are bothered that there aren't any prices listed? Geez, it's just a discussion on a discussion board. Why does that bother you so much?

And I suppose I should admit that I should "get a life" too because I am criticizing you for criticizing them for their criticism.

Re: Tire kickers September 04, 2010 08:51AM
well in my opinion if someone is interested in whatever may be for sale they will call. 2nd If I buy a tractor or sell a tractor what is it anybodys business how much I paid or was paid for a set item???????? Bottom line is everybody thinks they have to know how much everybody paid for something when its NONE OF THERE DAM BUSINESS

Re: Tire kickers September 04, 2010 03:46PM
I agree with smuggler. I had a chassis listed for sale and sent pictures by email to 25 people. Spent close to 3 hours replying to these individuals. Then had a few email back and said [ not interested in buying, just wanted to see what it looked like] or [i would buy it if i had the money]. If someone is truely interested in buying something they will call you.

Here is how you handle it when they don't list a price. Call them and asked the price. If its more then your willing to pay, just say [ that doesn't fit into my budget and thank them for thier time] No harm done.

Re: Tire kickers September 05, 2010 01:57AM
I 110% agree with the 2 previous posts. If people are interested, they will call you. Sometimes you can explain things better over the phone than on paper. And yes, people don't need to know everyone elses business. There are way to many people that just call and see what you have and have no intension on buying. I can understand if it is out of your budget, but if you call, at least have interest on buying it.

Re: Tire kickers September 05, 2010 02:23PM
"RED BILL": I'm guessing that you are LIBERAL because most LIBERALS that don't have a logical answer for something, they say: "GET A LIFE". IF you ARE a LIBERAL; how 'bout you and the Straw Man go together and buy a BRAIN. Maybe Yo Mamma Obama can initiate a new stimulus program so you can buy one on credit; or; better yet; get one for FREE; and then YOU can get a life.

"SMUGGLER": Just because someone is asking a certain price, doesn't mean the buyer paid it. And, no, most people WON'T call because they suspect the seller wants an arm and two legs and are ashamed to post a price.

"SELLER": 99% of selling is contacting replies to your post. I've had "TIRE KICKERS" call, and then say they weren't interested, and then call several days/weeks later and buy the item.

"JUST ENOUGH": NO; most people WON'T CALL if there is NO PRICE because the lack of a price implies that you are asking an arm and two legs (as stated above) for your item. Again, just because a person is ASKING a certain price, doesn't mean they/you are gonna pay it. And further more; what's the BIG SECRET???? Sooner or later, everyone is going to know what you paid for something. It may take a while, but, EVERYONE will know.

Re: Tire kickers September 05, 2010 02:57PM
If the item for sale isnt priced,or says best offer,or says serious inquiries only,then I dont even bother calling. I dont want to waste my time or theirs.

Re: Tire kickers September 05, 2010 03:35PM
Hey boby barker y dont u call me and we will dicuss this 585 721 6873 because im pretty sure ur a tire kicking BEEP

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009