pusher pump September 05, 2010 01:18AM
who makes the best electric high volume pusher pumps. any imput will be greatly appreciated. thanks. dixie binder pulling team

Re: pusher pump September 05, 2010 04:40PM
I use an Aeromotive 027-11110, which is a marine version of the a-1000 with a little higher flow rate. Yeah, it's overkill, but I had it, and since it's rated for continuous duty, it should last forever on a tractor. It supplies 45 psi, and that's all I need. I let the fuel gravity flow at idle (my tank is above the inj pump) and switch it on before the run. I just have a farm stock/hot farm style tractor, your needs may vary.

Re: pusher pump September 05, 2010 11:18PM
call harts diesel they sale a good mechanical pusher pump that mounts on to the front of your injection pump. i don't know if you will find a big enough electric one that doesn't cost more than a mechanical one which most pump shops suggest mechanical anyway.

Re: pusher pump September 05, 2010 11:54PM
hey corey, how much trouble is it to take off if you have to change the timing?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009