Cheater 6030 Outlaw Farm For Sale September 05, 2010 05:29PM
Saw a handy way to try and sell a tractor this weekend, we pulled at Nashua Iowa and there was a 6030 Deere for sale pulling in the Outlaw Farm class, a 2.5 turbo class. He put about 15 feet on the second place tractor, the tractor was protested, found to have a 3 inch charger, the driver was very rude and said he was sick and tired of people pushing the rule enforcements, and would kick every ones butt even with a 2.5 slug (which he was trying to install after he pulled and before they teched him) the cheating thing must be everywhere.

I just wanted to say to Mr. Hinz from Charles City, thanks for cheating so you could get DQed and I could have a 3 for 3 undefeated weekend.

Hope you get you tractor sold, loser.Tougue Out

Steve Ellwood
Radcliffe Iowa

Re: Cheater 6030 Outlaw Farm For Sale September 05, 2010 09:43PM
DrinkingThumbs UpBeer

Re: Cheater 6030 Outlaw Farm For Sale September 06, 2010 01:16AM
at least where you are, they make rules and follow them, around here, there is almost always a rule about "stock" 4x4 trucks NOT coming to the pulls on a trailer,but certain people always bring them on trailers, are almost always allowed to pull them, and almost always win.tech officials need to grow a set.

Re: Cheater 6030 Outlaw Farm For Sale September 06, 2010 04:09AM
I was at the pull. I figured the 6030 was cheatin. To torinosteve, they didn't go by the rules for the stock class in nashua either. We got sent to the outlaw class instead of stock and we had basically the same truck as the winner of the stock class and that one came in on a trailer. We got walked by the class. I had fun though. Rules changed with the wind last night.

Re: Cheater 6030 Outlaw Farm For Sale September 06, 2010 04:44AM
yeah, around here, if you know someone, you can bring it on a trailer,have 560 cu. in. aluminum heads, intake, headers, whatever,still pull stock class.

Re: Cheater 6030 Outlaw Farm For Sale September 06, 2010 06:13AM
Heard Just Dickin Around got dq ed also for same.

Re: Cheater 6030 Outlaw Farm For Sale September 06, 2010 10:25AM
Yes, Dick had a 2.58 turbo on, not a 3 inch, but still over 2.50. The thing about Dick is he didn't stomp around, complain about people enforcing rules, and act like a big baby when he got DQed. He also wasn't trying to put a slug in after he pulled so he wouldn't get caught cheating. Maybe when his next Social Security check comes in we'll get him a 2.5 housing.

It's just an integrity thing I guess.

We really enjoy pulling at Nashua, Thanks to everyone who helped put on the show!

Steve

Re: Cheater 6030 Outlaw Farm For Sale September 08, 2010 01:14PM
Yes, Nashua is a great show. Hats off to Lee and all the people that put it on. Just wish it didn't take so damn long.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009