congrats to rattlen in the red!!!! September 05, 2010 11:25PM
Congrats to the rattlen in the red pulling team on winning the 10000 hot farm class at carlise sat night. sure was glad to see you beat that blue tractor an down size that knopp boy's huge head. He needs to see a few more of you guy to show him any given night he can be beat. Great driven keith keep it up.

Re: congrats to rattlen in the red!!!! September 05, 2010 11:58PM
congrats on a good pass keith, hope bubby wasn't shaken up to bad i enjoy watching the little feller pull. keep up the good work

Re: congrats to rattlen in the red!!!! September 06, 2010 06:34AM
What was the deal with changing drivers in the middle of a hook though? I have never seen that be legal before! Bubby pulled and almost wrecked, then they got everything unhooked re set the sled Keith got on and pulled the tractor. Was the same tractor entered to pull twice? If not how was Keith allowed to pull after Bubby had already made an attempt with the same tractor? He wasn't the one signed up to pull so why should it count? Guess its the usual rules subject to outcome of pull! lol Congrats on the good hook just the same even if it didn't seem legal.

Re: congrats to rattlen in the red!!!! September 06, 2010 10:12AM
It is not like that they put 20 feet on Knopp. Must of made a pretty good pass, sounds like that there are some red and green guys that don't like getting beat buy a blue one.

Re: congrats to rattlen in the red!!!! September 06, 2010 09:52PM
shawn knopp should win everytime he hooks that tractor to a sled, if my mamma won 64 million in the lottery I would expect to win everytime. With the money the Knopps Have spent on the 1066 shawn use to pull and the money they paided Travis Gordon to build the blue tractor he could have probably built a very nice superfarm tractor. Why would you want to pull in the little guys class if you could afford to play with the big boys. When money is no object why shouldn't that ford be putting 40 or 50 ft on everyone in the class.

Re: congrats to rattlen in the red!!!! September 07, 2010 02:04AM
Mr. fan in the stands. you need to know your facts before you get on here running your mouth. Shawn is a friend of mine and I did build that tractor with shawns help but for no money for my labor. You or anyone else can ask him. The tractor was built just to show a blue one could compete. Lots of pullers said the blue ones wouldnt be competitive and I myself heard some laughing about it while it was being built. Now they are the ones crying the BLUES. Shawns mom winning the lottery is just a good excuse for the ones getting beat. I gaurentee there are tractors in the class with more money invested than Shawns. Also the tractor has had very little tuning since it left my shop when it was built so I'm sure there is alot left. The tractor still has a simms pump pulling against much more expensive A-pumps and a smaller charger than some. Mr. fan in the stands, when you want to include peoples names when posting and talk about things you have no clue about post your name like a big boy not a whiney a## kid. P.S there will probably be some more blue ones for you to cry about in the future.

Re: congrats to rattlen in the red!!!! September 07, 2010 08:47PM
I want to know why Keith was doing anything more than exposition pulling. BOB rules state
Rule #19. One driver per tractor per class. All drivers must sign a release form .
Clearly that tractor had TWO drivers since Bubby tried to pull it then Keith. I can't believe the professionals at Battle let that happen.

Re: congrats to rattlen in the red!!!! September 08, 2010 09:04AM
I have pulled with bluegrass some. Every time i hooked with them it was only about numbers. They didnt check safty equipment, didnt require everryone to wear firesuits and helmets, and didnt use the rpm box in the 3000 rpm class. From what i can tell bluegrass is a joke!!

Re: congrats to rattlen in the red!!!! September 08, 2010 10:46AM
Well said Travis.

Re: congrats to rattlen in the red!!!! September 08, 2010 03:16PM
if you are a member man up and sign your name i pull all year i been check alot i have never seen a tractor hook to the sled without a firesuite or helment if there a joke you would sign your name. keith good hook. as for shawn you people must not have been to indenpence 2 day pull when shawn took parts off his tractor and help anther puller and the other puller was a john deere that beat him and won the pull so how can you people put them down and i will sign off with my name dwight allen

Re: congrats to rattlen in the red!!!! September 09, 2010 12:45PM
My name is Brian Hay i pull the sorriest pulling tractor in the class. I have been to almost all the pulls and i have seen people with no helmets or fire suites but they was first time hook and they had them second time. The only thing i saw keith do was a father to son thing. I am glad another color won the red guys have been playing back fiddle for a while its been a ruff year for all colors and there other tractors that can take out and runs better than shawns but he does have a good running tractor . CONGRATTS TO KEITH AND BUBBY !!!!!! and personally like to thank the guys that have help me.

Re: congrats to rattlen in the red!!!! September 09, 2010 12:57PM
The important thing is this might be the best tractor class in all of Battles line up. You have Case, John Deere, International, and Ford represented on a regular basis and any of them are capable of winning. Everybodys tractors look good and there isn't a lot of fighting and bad mouthing amongst the pullers about each other, at least that I hear. I really like seeing actual tractors pull and this is the best class to do it in.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM